chapter 2

" have you packed everything" my mom asked . I was leaving my home . My parents , my brother had to live with a man I barely  know .

" yes mom !. ... I'll miss you " I hugged her .

" I'll miss you to , honey !" She said brushing my hair.

Ethan carried my luggage to Zack's car . Everyone was surrounding us .

" bye dad , I love you " I said to him . He was standing all silent .

" I cannot believe you are saying me dad after all I'm doing to you " he said .

" no dad . It's my responsibility to. Help you . I'm doing that . " I smiled. He hugged me .

" oh how I wish I was not doing that . I'll miss you ." He said .

" forgetting me ?" Ethan said .

" how can I " I said hugging him . He kissed my temple.

" I'll miss you naty " he said .

" I'll miss you too " I said . I waved everyone and got inside the car .

Zack was sitting there . His face was expression less as usual . He smells really nice . I wish he was talking to me . It was awkward in the car .

I sighed and relaxed .

" ma'am wake up " someone shaked me . I rubbed my eyes . I fell asleep .

" where am I " I asked .
" ma'am you have arrived at Bradshaw mansion .

" oh . " I. Smiled at her . She was a sweet woman . I stepped out of the car . It was a huge mansion . White and  grey color , 3 storey .

" shall we ?" She said . I nodded

My heels were clicking as I walked in the hall . It was big with white  marble flooring . It was beautiful.

" ma'am your room is ready . ",she said

" what's your name ?" I asked .

" my name is mia " she said

" well !friends?" I asked

" I'm a worker here ma'am ",she replied shyly

" I don't care . Will you be  my friend ? I have no-one here to talk to " I smiled . She nodded

". Where are they ?" I asked .

" in their room ma'am . They are tired from the functions " she replied

" okay . Let's go then " I said .

My room was on second floor . It had a large white  double door . Interior was breathtaking. All white . Not a single patch of other colour except , grey . There was a balcony.

" I shall leave ma'am . If you need anything, there is intercom. " she left .

I was all alone . I started unpacking my bags . There were some unusually sexy clothes . I avoided them and threw them aside . I had a walk in closet  in my room .

I started arranging my clothes . It was quite large . I packed those sexy clothes in the corner drawer out of reach  . I realised someone watching me . I froze from the thought that it could be  Zack .  I turned to see who ?