Tom x Alex

I was chilling on Tom's bed, laying down with Tom himself right next to me. Looking around the room trying to entertain myself, Tom's hand wandered up my shirt. I looked over at him as he continued to try to take off my shirt. I smiled at him, grabbing my shirt, and removing it as he followed suit. Slowing undressing, each other till we are down in our boxers. 

The room was quiet, but you could feel the sexual tense and overwhelming lust we felt for each other. I walked over to him getting down my knees placing my hands on his waist band. Looking up at him with my eyes asking if I was all good, giving me a nod, I pulled his boxers down before going to work. I put the whole thing in my mouth, trying not to choke, I kept a good rhythm bobbing my head up and down. After a bit I could feel Tom grabbing my hair pushing my head as far as it could go before filling my mouth with his warm liquid.

Swallowing the best, I could, having a few drops fall from my mouth. I stood up pushing him down on the bed before crawling on top, removing the last of my clothing. I straddled him, slowly lowing myself down.

 "Don't push yourself babe, I haven't even prepped you." Tom spoke, a little concerned for my poor ass. But I was too horny for all the foreplay and prep shit. 

"Fuck it, I'm here to get fucked so shut up and fuck me." Slamming his entire length into me with a care, not giving myself a minute before bouncing on his cock. Tom wrapped his hands around my hips helping me rock on his dick. Getting sloppier in the end, Tom flipped me over giving a couple good trust into me before we both hit our climax. Pulling out of me with the white warm cum pouring out. 

"Oh dear, what a mess. Don't worry love, I'll get you all cleaned up." Picking me up and slowly walking to the bathroom to run me a tub.