Chapter 1: Awake and Complain

    What happend? I thought, getting up on my feet. Did I finally go to heaven?I looked around the dark room that felt slightly warm.doesn’t look like I did...wait,did he...Oh come on!  I mentally complained,remembering the voice and the golden god-like gates riffled of smoke.

    “I want to come in.” I said looking up to the orange-yellow sky in hopes of seeing who guarded the gate.

    “You can not, not yet, Red Withal.” A booming voice told me.

    “Why?” I began, my frustration rising. “I got rid of the cursed house so I and the other spirits of the house could pass on! Tell me,why?!”

    “You are not done,somebody on Earth needs your help.” The deep male voice flatly informed me, merely just leaving a reason.

    I walk towards the bed, where I can see the child sleeping like a baby.

    “Who?!” I shouted, flailing both arms.

    “Phoenix Entrawn Withal.” The God response, his voice became suddenly smooth. “You met her, a year ago as of 2012.”

    “Phoenix, I thought you didn’t have anything wrong in your life.” I mumbled, using the force of power to draw the blanket more over her body. “You are such a good liar, for a seven year old, that is.”

    I feel a familiar doberman is standing behind me, very curious of my arrival.

    “Hello, Dake.” I say, smiling at the old dog whom my wife had bought as a guard dog for our protector and somehow managed to pet his fur. “How on Earth did you manage to live?”