1| Dean Winchester

You had been doing research for three hours non stop and you finally decided that you didn't want to anymore. So you slammed your book that you where reading closed, which got the boys attention.

"I'm leaving. Feel free to join me if you like" You said.

The boys looked back down at there book and without looking up Dean said "Have fun" then Sam added "Bring me something to eat"

"Oh yeah bring me some pie Y/N"

"Will do boys. Have fun researching"

You had walked out the door after grabbing the keys to your car and Dean ran after you after telling Sam he had to tell you something.

"Bye babe" Dean said after giving you a sweet gentle kiss.

" I love you Dean" You and Dean had been dating in secret for a while now and you didn't want Sam to know because he would go off on how Dean could hurt you one day and all that. Even though Sam was his brother Sam wasn't scared to tell you the truth.

After you said that you loved him he said he loved you back then you went to get food for the boys and some more clothes. When you got back the boys had put the books up and set blankets on the couch.

"Wow you guys aren't researching. What this? Oh and here's you food bye the way." "PIE!" Dean yelled running towards you. You said when you saw the blankets and pillows by the couch and your favorite movie, which happens to be The Little Mermaid, in the DVD player.

"We talked it over when you where gone and decided that we should have a movie night because we have been researching instead of spending time together". Dean said with pie stuffed in his mouth. You giggled he could be so adorable at times.

"I feel like I don't even know you anymore" Sam joked while slightly laughing at both Dean and the comment he made, which he thought was funny.

" Really?! Ok let me go change real quick." You put on a pair of sweatpants, a sweatshirt and threw your hair up in a ponytail. When you came back down you got a drink from the kitchen and made popcorn then went back to the couch.

"Thanks guys seriously you don't know how long I have been waiting for the day that y'all say let's take a break from research." You said laughing with the guys. You guys sat on the couch, you in the middle of the boys, and watched the movie. At one point when you where singing Part of Your Wold Cas popped in and told you that you had an amazing voice, but was very confused on why you where singing the song since you where already a part of this world. You then told him it was just a song and that Ariel was a mermaid and she lived under the sea and that she was in love with a human and wanted to live on the land. He then decided to sit in front of the couch leaning on your legs and watch the movie with y'all. You eyes where getting heavy so you leaned into Dean a little more than you already where. That's when Dean noticed you where getting tired and he kissed you forehead saying, night love you, and you fell asleep thinking of your wonderful life and also thinking, I love these guys so much.

You woke up as Dean was laying you in your bed. He turned to walk out the door and you asked Dean if he would stay with you that night. He obviously said yes because he couldn't turn down that offer.

"I love you Y/N" Dean said while looking into you E/C eyes. He leaned down to kiss you and you kissed back. After it you said "I love you too Dean Winchester"

You two then fell asleep side by side. The next morning you woke up and went down stairs and Sam was smiling like a mad man.

"I see you two finally got together" Sam said excitedly.

"Your a little late Sammy!"

"Don't call me Sammy!" At that time Cas popped in and said " I even knew when they became a thing Sam." Then you couldn't contain your laughter. You where laughing so hard that you almost spit up the drink you had.

"Don't laugh at me" Sam said. That's when Dean came out and said good morning and went to kiss you but stopped when he remembered that you guys where a secret.

"It's fine. They know now." You said before Dean came over and grabbed your waist and kissed you while pulling your small figure into his.

You both then sat down drink coffee and you looked over at Dean lovingly to see he was already looking at you. He winked at you and you thought 'he will be the death of me'