➺ prologue

× Oikawa Tooru ×
及川徹

10:20 PM

I exhaled an exhausted sigh as I entered my room after a long and relaxing bath.

The moon was already high in the sky, it glowed the brightest amongst the stars littering the dark night. I went to my balcony and admired their beauty, I had always been fascinated by the space — it seemed so beautiful yet so far away. Gazing upon them grew a warm and comfortable feelings across my chest.

As usual, I underwent some vigorous volleyball training earlier. I wasn't satisfied with my current ability, I strived to be more capable than this. But if I thought about it, I was rarely ever satisfied. Was I always that insatiable?

My legs — no, my entire body ached, begging for me to rest already. I entered my room again and closed the glass doors behind me.

The bed looked as if it was seducing me, how funny. I shook my head off the weird thought and climbed the bed, lying down upon it. It might sound like I was exaggrating but I felt like I had forgotten the bliss of sleeping.

What sort of dream was I going to see?

I closed my eyes as my consciousness slowly drifted away from me. The grey ceilings of my room was the last thing I see,

before a seeming to be endless dream displayed itself right in front of my eyes, ultimately making myself its main character.