X Chapter One x Serendipity X

[This is a product of boredom. Please don't expect it to have a solid plotline. <(--w--)>]
WARNING: SWEARING

Normal POV

(Name) plumped down on the apartment hallway and threw her backpack hastily on a nearby couch. School has been stressful for her today. Assignments and projects had flowed out freshly  like the rushing water from a broken water pipe.

"Ugh. So tired." she muttered, followed by a drowsy yawn. The girl sprawled her legs and arms across the cold tiles of the ground. She slowly closed her eyes and  inhaled deeply, welcoming the smell of the air conditioner inside her lungs.

She stayed like that until her phone vibrated inside her skirt pocket, signalling that a message has been received from the device.

*Beep, beep*
(Name) cautiously sat up, pulling her phone out through the process. She unlocked the screen and proceeded in reading the message.

To: (Name)
From: Raven

Hey, (Name)! Have you watched the latest episode of Yuri!!! on Ice? Wah! I don't want it to end yet! But Vikturi though!
~Raven~

"Ah! Shit!" the (H/C) girl cussed, scrambling to get her backpack and towards her room. She practically forgot how to open the door when her friend mentioned 'Yuri!!! on Ice' from the text message. She had been an avid fan for  about 2-3 months of watching the anime. Something had captivated her heart into watching it, making it become a big part of her existence. It had moved her life into a different stage-- into new height.

'Damn it. Hold your feels. Conceal'.

The young lady puffed her chest and exhaled the air that had accumulated. She took off her school uniform and replaced it by wearing an oversized gray colored sweater over a pair of plain black shorts. She walked over towards her study table and opened her laptop, placing the stuff she had gathered: a box of tissues, chips, and a cold bottled water beside it.

'What will happen to me now after watching the last episode?'

She thought, her lips pursing into a thin line and her eyebrows furrowed together as she typed in the website she usually visits.

><><><

Episodes:
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 012   12/21/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 011     12/16/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 010     12/16/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 009     11/30/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 008     11/23/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 007     11/16/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 006     11/9/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 005     11/2/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 004     10/26/2016
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 003     10/19/2016

Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 002     10/12/201
Yuri!!! on Ice (Sub) Episode 001     10/5/2016

><><><

Through the first set of seconds of the 12th episode, sobs were heard inside the room. (Name) pulled a new piece of tissue out of the box and tried to wipe the tears of Viktor on her laptops screen.
"No, no. Please don't cry..." her voice trailed off followed by a series of something that sounded like weird alien sounds.
Furthermore, when Yuri's free skate was starting, a password box popped out.
"Huh? Why right now?" (Name) mumbled, her (E/C) orbs scanning the screen with curiosity as she typed in her account and password.