chapter 2 let's meet somewhere

I saw paul standing there I was freaking out. Paul was looking at me I was trying to pretend I was asleep."She is so beautiful and perfect when she is sleeping" paul mumbled under his breath. I slowly smiled hoping he wouldn't see me. "Harmony you are free to leave when you want" the doctor said as walking into the room. "W-what is your name?" paul said stuttering. "My name is harmony" I said. "Ummmmmm would you like me to take you home" paul said trying not to stutter. "Uhh are you sure" I said trying not to get excited. "Yeah" paul said happily.

-the car ride-

The car ride was silent for about 5 minutes until I said "Paul so uhhhh what are you going to do today?" I said luckily without stuttering. "Maybe just stay at home all day watching Netflix" Paul said frowning a little. "D-do you want to hang out later at the park?" I asked slowly stuttering. "That would be great" Paul said smiling. I smiled too. "Okay so is this your house?" Asked Paul. "Yep" I said. Paul got out of his car to walk my to the door. "Wait what time do you want me to pick you up at?" Paul asked. "Does 5:45 sound good?" I asked. "Yep" Paul said cheerfully. It was silent for a bit we were making direct eye contact.

Harmony's POV

Paul was looking deeply into my eyes it was like was looking into my soul. His emerald green eyes were so beautiful. He got a little closer to me I had no clue what to do.

Paul POV

I was looking deeply into her eyes they were beautiful I moved closer to her. I broke eye contact and kisses her on the cheek "see you later" I whispered into her ear. I gave her my phone number. "Okay see at 5:45" Harmony said.