CLASS//Allexxcynical

basically Alex gets a boner for the new kid

Alex [12:42 PM]: dude u know that new kid??

Aaron [12:43 PM]: Niall? the one u have a crush on

Alex [12:43 PM]: yeS he looks very cute today and he's sitting behind me right now and I got a boner PLEASE HELP ME

Alex locked his phone and forced his phone into his pocket quickly, looking over at his teacher walking by his desk. He'd rather not have his phone taken away at this time considering it was some sort of coping mechanism to get him through the horror of having a boner in class. He awaited for Aaron to respond to his text, praying he'd come up with some advice to get Alex through this.
A new kid had transferred to his school about a week or two ago and ever since he first saw the tall boy, he felt instant attraction to him. Niall was in his class but never sat close to him due to the seating chart, but a substitute was teaching today and the chart just went out the window. Everyone decided to sit closer to their friends and some kid took Niall's usual seat, leaving the only place left to sit behind Alex. When Niall sat down Alex had to make sure it was real that the boy was sitting behind him. Surely enough when Alex turned around to check, he was greeted with the adorable toothy smile of his crush. Alex just softly smiled back, waved, and swiftly turned back around after Niall waved back. Alex covered his mouth in disbelief after Niall waved back to him. After all, the only interaction they've had is eye contact in the hallways and one short conversation of them greeting each other back when Niall first entered the school. Alex tried to get on with his work, trying to finish some things he had for other classes, but his mind seemed to wander... Instead of thinking of conclusions for his nearly-finished history essay, he was thinking about how Niall's lips would taste or how his skin would feel pressed up to the other boy. Alex's mind was filled with some damn filthy things about the boy. Alex wondered what it would be like to have Niall on top of him. He wondered what Niall's moans would sound like and what type of things he liked to do in bed. Before Alex knew it, he had a massive boner. As soon as he noticed it, he tried to cover it up by crossing his legs or putting his textbook over his jeans. He gave up and knew he just had to wait it out. But after checking the clock on the wall, he knew he couldn't do that, as class was about to end in just a few minutes. He decided to text Aaron as he usually had some high-minded advice to grant to Alex. After three whole minutes of pure distress, Aaron answered.

Aaron [12:46 PM]: o fuck man idk think about your grandma or somethin

Alex frowned at the message, disappointed at the "advice" Aaron just sent to him. He couldn't even take the advice, as the bell has just rung. Alex gathered his notebooks and textbook and stood up in shame, still attempting to hide his hard on. Before he could make it to the door, he felt an arm wrap around his side. Alex stopped in his tracks and heard a low whisper in his ear. "I saw your texts, your pretty cute yourself, and maybe I could help you with that problem in your pants." It was Niall. Alex had no idea what to do. "I-i—" Alex stuttered. Niall interrupted him "meet me at my locker at the end of the day, okay? Number 254." Alex just smiled widely and agreed. He practically ran out of the classroom and rushed to his next class, it was the last period of the day. Alex was bouncing with excitement in his desk as he awaited the last bell to ring, his eyes were focused on the clock and any second now, the bell would ring. Finally, it did and Alex virtually jumped out of his seat. He scampered out of the classroom and down the halls to get to Niall's locker. Alex slowed down once he saw Niall in sight, so he wouldn't come off as desperate, of course. Niall greeted him with a smile and asked "Would you like to come over my place today?" Alex jumped at the idea, but as he hadn't really known Niall that much, he was skeptical. Well, what better way to get to know him, Alex thought and promptly agreed to Niall's offer. "Sure, just let me text my dad first so he doesn't get worried when I don't come home" Niall nodded and waited while Alex sent the message. As soon as Alex was finished, he looked up at Niall waiting for him to say something. "Let's go I guess" Niall said cheekily.
The walk to Niall's house was short, he only lived a few blocks away in a little suburban neighborhood close to the school. Alex followed Niall up the little steps to the doorway of the house and waited while Niall unlocked his front door. When they entered the house Niall made the off hand comment "oh i guess my parents aren't home" and Alex knew exactly why Niall invited him over. The idea wasn't completely ruled out considering the only reason Alex was here is because Niall caused him to get s boner in class, he wouldn't mind fucking, but he hoped Niall didn't want to solely use Alex for sex. Alex was snapped out of his thoughts when Niall asked "you coming?" Alex nodded, embarrassed that he just spaced out in front of his crush and followed Niall to the living room. They sat on the couch and fucked around playing video games, mostly FIFA and Overwatch. Alex of course beating Niall at FIFA and Niall landing player of the team almost every match they played in Overwatch.
"This is getting a little boring, isn't it?" Niall questioned. Alex shifted his eyes from the tv screen to Niall. "Yeah, I suppose, what other things do you propose we do?" Alex asked innocently. Niall smirked "Well, there isn't much we could do. I could show you my room i guess" he said in a suggestive manner. Alex felt flustered at Niall's venereal behavior, stuttering out "o-okay." in response. Alex followed Niall up the stairs to his room and looked around as well. Niall opened the door to his room and let Alex inside first before closing the door behind both of them. "There isn't much to do in here, I mostly just play games on my computer, I'm so boring sorry" Niall apologized with a laugh. "Ah it's okay, I'm the same way." They ended up just talking on Niall's bed for awhile. The banter was going well until Niall mentioned "So, I did say I might help you with your boner earlier." Alex almost completely forgot about that. He was caught off guard and at the mention of anything sexual he was reduced to a mumbling blushing mess. Alex almost couldn't form words at that moment. "Uh you sure did" Alex blurted out, feeling himself become aroused once again. "Well do you still need help with it?" Niall asked looking over Alex's lanky physique. Alex forced his eyes away from Niall, looking at the ground, aware of the other boy's eyes on him. Niall started giggling. Alex fixated his gaze back on Niall with a questioning look "What?" Alex asked, feeling puzzled. "You're just so awkward and adorable" Niall replied, causing Alex to blush further. "C'mere" Niall mumbled, Alex moving closer, never loosing eye contact with Niall. The older boy leans closer and kisses Alex. He happily kisses Niall back and Niall pushes Alex onto his back. He pulled the older boy closer as the kiss gets more heated. Niall starts to ghost his lips down Alex's neck, nipping and sucking here and there causing Alex to moan. It was music to Niall's ears. Niall pulled back and looked at the small love bites developing on Alex's neck. He tried pulling on Alex's shirt before he spoke up "before we go further, I want you to know I've never done this before" Alex rambled out. It wasn't that it was Alex's first time but it was his first time doing anything gay, he had only recently come to terms with his sexuality. Niall kind of assumed this because of how awkward Alex acted, but he didn't mind, he found it quite endearing. "That's fine, I'll guide you through, but you really want to do this, right? I don't wanna pressure you into anything" Niall questioned with a concerned tone. "Yes! Of course" Alex reassured him. "Good." Niall replied with a deep voice and proceeded to take Alex's shirt off. He went back to attacking the younger boy's neck before moving to his collar bone and leaving another bite on his skin. Alex whimpered and tugged on Niall's hair. Niall pulled off Alex's pants before taking off his own, leaving Alex in just his boxers and Niall in a t-shirt and boxers, going too fast to even take off his shirt. He palmed Alex through the thin fabric, and Alex threw his head back in pleasure, bucking his hips into Niall's hand. He took his hand away and Alex let out a disgruntled sigh. "Would you mind wearing a collar?" Niall inquired. Alex sat up in confusion "Excuse me?" His mind ran with all the porn he's watched of pet play. He got even more excited just thinking about it. "No, really. I have one and I think you'd look pretty with it on" Niall replied as he rummaged through his nightstand drawer. He held up a pink collar with a little heart shaped charm on it. "I guess so..." Alex was pretty vanilla and didn't expect it to get kinky but he wasn't complaining. Niall placed the collar around Alex's neck and gave it a small tug.
"You look gorgeous." Niall said, not taking his eyes off of Alex.
"Th-thank you?" Alex managed to get out, his lisp prominent, not really sure if that was compliment. Niall leaned in again, kissing Alex roughly and pushing him down on his back again. Niall slipped off Alex's boxers and leaned over to open his nightstand to find a small bottle of lube and condoms. Niall sprinkled lube onto his fingers and pushed a finger into Alex's bottom, fingering him and stretching him. He added a second continuing to stretch the smaller boy. Alex felt it to be a bit painful in the beginning but eventually he had gotten used to it and the pain evolved into pleasure. He grasped at the bedsheets, breathy moans leaving his lips. Niall pulled his fingers out, leaving Alex feeling slightly empty. He drew the condom on and placed his hands lightly on Alex's hips.
"Are you ready?" Niall asked in a concerned manner.
"Yes, please just fuck me already!" Alex pleaded impatiently.
"As you wish." Niall replied in a low voice as he rammed into Alex. The younger boy let out a loud moan, grasping at the bedsheets beneath him. Niall continued roughly fucking the boy at a steady pace, Alex unraveling into a moaning mess. Niall jerked Alex's dick, furthering his moaning, causing the submissive boy to let out a slew of curse words as he could not take the on growing pleasure he was receiving.
"Ngh I'm going to cum" Alex could barely to choke out before all his gratification was ceased with one halt.
"Beg." Niall demanded.
"Excuse me?" Alex hesitated to ask.
"You heard me"
Alex couldn't take it any longer so he didn't want to argue. "please, I need to!" Alex whined.
"P-please, I'm begging! L-let me cum." He continued, pleading for Niall to touch him. Niall was silent for a short second before smiling to himself, admiring how small and adorable Alex looked underneath him.
"Okay, darling" Niall agreed before thrusting back into Alex.
He could barely take it.
"fuck, fuck, fuck!"
Alex exclaimed and came in Niall's hand and on his stomach, Niall finishing shortly after.
Niall got up off of the bed and walked to the bathroom to get a rag to clean them off. Alex just grinned to himself, almost in disbelief that he got to get fucked by the hot new kid from school. Niall returned shortly and cleaned up Alex and getting a humble "thank you" and a yawn in response.

"you wore me out can I take a
nap?" Alex asked, pulling Niall's comforted over himself.

"Yeah, as long as we can do round two when you wake up."

this ended up being rly bad lmao sorry