"Hmm are you still gonna give me that blowjob?" Albus asked hopefully.

            "Maybe." Cain's lips quirked up. "Question first."

            "What?"

            "What am I going to do for two weeks without my love? We've seen each other about every day for the last four months and then for two weeks, I'll have to miss out." Cain sighed and Albus grin faltered.

            "Oh right." He sighed. "You should visit me and meet my parents and James. I'm sure they'd be dying to meet you."  Albus suggested.

            "We'll see. I know my mum is dying to meet little Albus." He mocked.

            "Little Albus?" He repeated. "What's that supposed to mean?" He questioned and Cain leaned down. He rubbed his nose against Albus'.

            "Just that you're younger than me." He mumbled and kissed his lips. "I love you so much Albus." He grinned.

            "I love you back." Albus yawned loudly. Cain got off Albus and lied down next to him. He started to rub Albus' arm but grazed over another sore spot from where Cain got rough again. He had lost the quidditch match against Hufflepuff and Albus said the wrong thing. He threw Albus to the ground quite hard and spat near him. Cain, of course, apologized to Albus explaining he was just stressed out and that he didn't mean it. Albus approved and received some flowers as an apology.

            Albus winced and Cain frowned.

            "I'm sorry." Cain whispered and Albus nodded.

            "I know, you always are."

            "Hmm maybe the distance would do us some good? I'll work on my stress and we can reconnect afterward."

            "Maybe." Albus chewed his lip. "C-can we still see each other?" Albus asked and Cain grinned.

            "Maybe once we can agree to meet." He answered. "Does that sound good?"

            "It sounds perfect."  Albus grinned and Cain kissed Albus gently on the lips and then down his neck. He licked a stripe on Albus neck causing the smaller boy to whither. "Ugh." Cain leaned into the boy's ear.

            "How about that blow job?" Cain asked and Albus groaned.

            "Merlin yes."

~~~

            Three nights before they were to leave for holiday, Rose and Scorpius got into a giant fight in the Gryffindor common room where it just so happened Albus was with Cain. Rose was had mentioned to Scorpius that she was ready to take their relationship to the next level not having done as nearly as much things as Albus and Cain. It was quiet and late which is why she brought up such an intimate conversation up in such a public place. They were on the sofa near the fire while Cain was tutoring Albus.

            After she mentioned it, Scorpius told her she wasn't ready to have such an intimate relationship with her. She got offended and asked why he doesn't want to see her intimately, he defended saying he wasn't ready.

            "It's been four fucking months Scorpius!" She screamed jumping off the couch. "If you're not ready then when will you be?" He was certainly surprised that she yelled but it caused his veins to go icy.

            "Only four months Rose!  You're my first girlfriend excuse me for wanting to take things slowly!" He shouted back looking from his sitting position.