Answers unseen

" Prince Arlan. There is someone who would like to see you."  "Frangi,can't you see I'm in a middle of something with the Captain of the Guard. Can it please wait a bit?" sighed the prince. " Im afraid it can't your highness". "The girl seems rather frantic." explained Frangi head of the fairy maids. "Ok fine then, send her in if it is something so important". " Yes your majesty" said Frangi, and ran away.

Prince Arlan's P.O.V

Arlan watched Frangi scurry out of his and the kings meeting chambers, he wondered what news this mystery girl had? and why was she in so much of a hurry. He went to the nearest clear over- looking window he could find which conveniently  was right outside the massive wooden doors to his father; The king's Castle. 

Arlan  gazed out and saw a very pretty elf indeed, which looked around his age. She had beautiful waist length copper hair that waved in the wind, and skin that was so pale, but he could see the slightest  pink in her cheeks. But the special thing about her that Arlan  caught was her eyes, he had never seen anything like it- they were the brightest blue with gold rimmed around it. He had to say that she was very beautiful. As he continued watching her she moved around a bit impatiently, but she continued sitting on the steps watching the doors. And at that moment Frangi opened the doors and let her in. The girl quickly jumped up and walked fast to catch up with Frangi. Arlan left his gaze from the window and walked swifley to the meeting room, were a couple of maids were helping out the king on his throne. Arlan  took his place next to his father and gazed at the door, just at that moment the doors opened and Frangi walked in with the mystery girl at her heels.

Ara's P.O.V

The castle was more then she could ever think of, it had walls that were meters and meters tall and mirrors that could fit 20 people in, but the throne/meeting room was the most amazing sight she had ever seen. Ara looked round the room and saw books and paintings all hung up to make this room wonderful, she eyed up the back of the room and was surprised that the king was watching her with eyes wide, she wondered what she had done already, looking next to him she found a very handsome boy, her age, smiling at her. He had beautiful brown hair that flowed over his face and that almost touched his shoulders, and glistening green eyes that sparkled at the sun. she gave him a small smile and carried on walking, trying to catch up with Frangi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Afternoon Frangi" said the king, and then peered at Ara " and what have we got here" boomed the king ." Well your majesty, this she elf has some news for you and the kingdom and I think it is urgent, from what she's told me, " Ok then let her speak" Ara cleared her voice let everything go from her. " Your highnesses I have some very urgent news for the both of you, last night i had a vision were everything was black and I was surrounded by dark terrifying beasts",  she let out a shudder and a single clear tear rolled down her face "Well what did you see girl?" wondered the king " He's back your majesties, "Who"  Prince Arlan sofly said. " Argothian" she whispered "he's back!"