She's mine

The suicide squad. Is what your boyfriend had called the team filled with theives, monsters, and insane little misfits. You looked at him with a raised brow your hand on your hip "Suicide squad?" You asked him a tug on your lips.

He looked at you a small smile on his face as he shrugged "You know it fits" he stated coming closer to you before trunks were plopped at all of your feet.

Harley, the queen of Gotham and the psychotic whom you'd probably grow to like, squealed as she opened her trunk pulling out a female jester outfit with red and black.

You looked away from her and towards your love, he opened his own and a look of familiarity crossed his face "Their actually serieus" he whispered for only you to hear his voice not in fear but, in excitement as he pulled out his shot gun.

You smirked at his excitement and went to your own trunk and lifted the edge to see inside. You nearly squealed like that harley girl for a moment but, held it in as you leaned down and pulled out your outfit, you smiled to yourself.

You held your black trench coat in your arms, it was sharp ended at the bottom ends and the back end was pushed alittle upwards for a more dramatic effect. You then leaned down after slinging it over your shoulder you took your army green thigh high shorts from the trunk and it still had the metallic belt still hooked on. The last thing of your clothing was your black shirt that was sleeveless and skintight along with your black army boots perfect for the mission. Your sharpened knives lay at the bottom of the trunk in the holder that you would strap to your thigh and waist.

You then looked around as you knew you were supposed to change out of your torn, prison clothing. You were alittle surprised when Harley ended up stripping down with ease with little awareness to the people staring. You held back a chuckle before you looked at Floyd as he turned away from Harley his shocked face turning to you.

You looked him right in the eye the moment you put your hands to the bottom of your shirt and pulled it upwards. Floyd instantly turned red and stopped you halfway his arm on your right wrist "Are you crazy?" He whispered harshly his eye's darting to the prying eye's of the guards surrounding the area.

You giggled at him and waved you hand around your shirt dropping back down to cover you "Do you see a ladies bathroom anywhere?" You said to him an eyebrow raised and a smirk on your lips at his protective nature.

He growled in frustration realizing you were right and he turned you around so your back was too the guards on his side and he took the shirt he had yet to put on and his arm's circled you before the Shirt came in front of your petite body to cover your upper body from view.

You laughed at his attempt and he only continued to look around for any guards who dared to look your way "Just hurry up, I don't want these little bitches staring at that ass" he said leaning close to you.

You giggled at him before you lifted your shirt of your head causing Floyd to go on defense again. He caught the eyes of some gawking guards who caught your figure from your exposed sides. He immediately ended up yelling at them but, didn't move from his position as he wrapped the sleeves of his shirt around your body shielding you from their view.

You cried out in surprise as he caught your arms from pulling your Sports bra over your head.

"Hey!" He yelled angrily at one of them.

A man in a belle reve uniform with a gawking expression and reddened cheeks jumped in alarm fear catching in his eye's as he turned towards Deadshot "You staring at my girl?!" He yelled at the guard.

The guard immediately put his hands up and he began visibly shaking in fear before he shook his head panicking. Unable to move from his protective position of you, he glared at him before he mouthed "I'm comin' back for your ass".

The guard seemed to stumble in freight before high tailing it out of the court yard. You laughed at the outcome and sighed as Floyd continued to hold you in place.

"Ya know...I'm still naked right?" You said and Floyd jumped as he realized this before releasing you slightly giving you room to breathe and change.

"She's mine ya little bitches!" Floyd yelled across the court yard pointing to your now fully dressed form. You rolled your eye's shaking your head and holding back a fit full of giggles.

Rick flag the new leader stepped forward "Hey! Keep it down--".

Floyd turned to him and without even looking at him as he wrapped an arm around your waist "If you don't shut your ass up American flag I will hang you back up on that pole where yo' ass started!"

Rick gaped and you broke into laughter as well as a few members of the new team.

The suicide squad.

It did sound pretty good, only if you serviced along with your love that is.