Chapter 1: The party

~~~okay guys so, this is only one of my many books and depending on how this story turns out I may or may not make a second one to this. I need people to tell me what they think, and if you have ideas on something please tell me what you think. Critisim is welcomed, good or bad. For what great writer wrote something perfect their first try. If you would like to edit or make a title page or have ideas for roles. Just let me know. Anyways, have fun reading!

Vote

Comment

Share :))

P.S. It doesnt get very mature but if you think it's too much please let me know.~~~~~

I slowly open up my eyes to that feeling yet again that I am being watched. I sigh in exasperation because I know I will not be going back to sleep tonight. I have been waking up every night to the feeling of being watched.

“Why Can’t I sleep!” I grumble to myself. 

I sit up from my bed and look at my cell phone, great it’s 3 in the morning and I haven’t slept since yesterday. Well tomorrow is going to be fun (note the sarcasm). I smile as I get a text from my friend Jamie. 

‘hey some friends and I are having a party tonight…wanna come? Got ciggs and wanna have some fun you in babe?’ I smile wickedly at this. That boy knows how to get me.

Ok maybe I should elaborate. Jamie is my ex-boyfriend. Even though me and him aren’t together we are still best friends…most of the time we still  fight like an old married couple but also like brother and sister, it’s odd, I know. 

I quickly reply, ‘hell yea come get me in 30?’ I ask. Instantly I get a reply, ‘sure thing babe, make sure your ready to have some fun, wait your parents cool with this?’ 

‘do you really want the answer to that?’ I reply.

‘Good point, I’ll pick you up 3 houses down then so they won’t see me.’ he answers.

‘Grrrr…it’s not like they will see you…’ I point out to him.

I get up and quietly start to get ready. I look around my room and pick out an outfit. Then send him a quick text saying, ‘Gonna be gothed out tonight that cool?’ 

‘Yep!’ he replied. 

I stand up and get my outfit on. I know I look hot because I always look hot in black. I have long pale legs, my skin is smooth and soft. I have a small waist and am fairly skinny. I pull on my fish net tights then put on this little puffy skirt that is red and black with skulls on it. To accompany my skirt I have a red and black corset that laces up the back and hugs my small frame and makes my boobs pop. 

As a finishing touch I put on my black and red knee-high converse shoes. “Well, now time for my hair.” I say as I finish getting dressed. I quickly tease my long black hair and straighten the purple ends of my hair. Once that is done I move on to my make-up. I put black eye-shadow around my icy grey-blue eyes, some mascara and then dark red lipstick on. 

“Almost done,” I say to myself. “just got to find my purse…” I quickly look around my room trying to find it. “Ah ha!” I say as I find my skeleton purse. I quickly transfer most of my make-up into my purse. I love my ‘purse’ so much it is made to look like a book bag and is checkered out with all different colors of neons. In the middle of the bag is a big skeleton. I put my sketch stuff in there, my camera, and then my phone. 

As  I look in the mirror to check my appearance I take myself in. My icy grey-blue eyes look more grey with the black around them and my hair looks amazing. Most of my hair is black but the ends are a purple. I decide that I need some jewelry on and put my pentagram necklace on and a black choker then I put on my black gloves on that lace up to my elbows and are cut off at the fingers.