The Offer

~Reader's POV~
I laid in bed unable to sleep. I had another hour until my normal time to get up. I tossed and turned to get comfy. I failed miserably.
"You up?" Shizuo asked peeking in.
"No I'm sleeping," I reply sarcastically. Shizuo sighed and entered. "Why are you up?" I asked making room for him to sit.
"Boss called me and said we need to go in early," he answered sitting at the edge of my bed. I groaned. "I know I know. Just get up and get ready," he orders leaving my room. I roll out of bed and start to get ready.
Minutes later
I go downstairs and grab a quick breakfast. Shizuo was on the phone with our boss still. I grabbed an apple and sat on the counter. Looking through Facebook, I saw that there has been a problem going around. 'Hmm that's strange...I wonder if that's what we have to solve' I thought turning off my phone. Shizuo came in looking stressed. He walked up and hugged me. I hugged back. "Is everything ok Onii-chan?" I ask looking up at him. He nods.
"You do realize you don't have to work with me anymore right?" he says playing with a piece of my hair.
"Shizuo...," I say sternly.
"(F/n) I don't want you doing something you don't want," he sighs.
"Shizuo, if I didn't want to work with you I would've quit already!" I laugh. Shizuo nods, smiles, and takes me off the counter. He urges me outside.
"C'mon we need to get going cutie!" he jokes. I flip my hair dramatically.

After a while of walking

We finally made it to the boss's house. I look around in awe. I've never been to the boss's house. Normally Shizuo leaves me at home. Just when I thought I would see the inside, Shizuo wouldn't let me in!! "O-Onii-chan!! I want to see inside!!" I whine. He shook his head going inside. I sit on the steps pouting. Bored, I look through my phone.
"Well well! If it isn't (F/n) (L/n)!" a way to familiar voice chirps. I groan and ignore it. "Oh (F/n)-chan! I know you can hear me!" Izaya Orihara sighed. I pushed his face away. He snickered.

"Go away Orihara!! Or I'll get Shizuo," I threatened
growling. Izaya shook his head and sat next to me. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder unconsciously. "I give up on you," I mumble. Izaya laughed and patted my head. Shizuo finally comes back out after what seemed like forever.

"Ok so we ne-" he stops glaring at Izaya. "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!!" Shizuo screamed. I jolt up.

"Oh Shizu-chan!" Izaya says his normal nickname for Shizuo. My older brother pulls me away from him " Aww I don't bite hard," he smirks. Shizuo growls and clenches his fists. I grab Shizuo's hand and try to sooth him.
"Get AWAY from my sister!!" Shizuo growled. Izaya just laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me to him. "HEY!!" Shizuo tried to grab me but failed.
"Oh calm down! I just want to offer her a job," Izaya states. He looked at me. "So Namie quit. And I need a replacement!" Izaya exclaims.
"So why do you need (F/n)?" Shizuo asked crossing arms. Izaya laughed and shook his head.
"I want her to be the replacement Shizu-chan," Izaya states playing with a piece of my hair. I shake him off.
"Like I would work for someone like you!!" I growl walking back to Shizuo.
"See now leave!" Shizuo hissed. Izaya shakes his head and walks to me leaning to my ear.
"Listen, I can give you anything you want. You are beautiful. Just come work for me. You start tomorrow. 8 a.m. sharp," Izaya whispers before walking away. With my face bright red, I bury my face into Shizuo's side.
"Hey you ok? What'd he say?" Shizuo asks concern. I shake my head.
"Let's just get this over with please!" I whines starting to walk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is only the first part! Next part you'll find out the REAL reason hired (F/n).