"Sounds perfect, can you stop by my house? I need to drop my cello off at home and change out of this." She motioned to her very casual outfit of sweatpants and a purple v-neck shirt, that showed a little too much skin. Boys would look at her in a way that made my blood boil.

"Scar, a question."

"Shoot." She swung our hands back and fourth.

"Have you been wearing a push up bra?" I poked the side of her boob, she swatted my hand away instantly, making us erupt in laughter.

"Well thank you for noticing, I only have been for the entire year now." She smirked, "did you see how Michael looked at me?!" She exclaimed, "I thought I was going to pass out right on the spot! He's so attracti-" I couldn't listen to her rambling about one of my friends like that.

I crashed my lips against hers, she smiled and kissed me back, her tongue swiping cross my bottom lip, I pulled away and walked away from her. Smiling a proud smile. "Excuse you?" She smacked my bum and grabbed my hand. "That was rude of you." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"You've become awfully frisky lately." I opened the passenger door of my car, allowing her to put her cello in the back and then climb into the front seat.

"Thank you, kind sir." She tried to say in a posh accent; which failed miserably.

~*~*~

"Here we are." I laughed pulling into the all too familiar driveway. She ran out of the car with her cello, and into the house.

"You coming?" She shouts, sheilding her eyes from the sun. I smiled and nodded; running into the house.

She was already upstairs when I got inside, so I ran upstairs to where I heard the music playing. Her door was cracked open, just like how it always used to be when I'd come over. I looked in the crack, watching her dance around her room with a dress over her body in her hands. She walked over to her mirror, examining her reflection, and smiling at what she saw. "You can come in you know." She smiled at me through the mirror. I walked in, a slight blush creeping onto my cheeks. "How does this look?" She asked, holding a blue sundress over her body, it was a lovely dress, but slightly revealing.

"No, absolutely not." I replied, taking the dress away from her and grabbing her sweatpants off the floor. I furrowed my eyebrows together, "Scar where are your pants?" I looked at her, she had no pants on. She bit her lip and took the sweatpants out of my hands. Her thighs curved into her butt, a lovely curve might I add.

"Thank you, I guess I'll wear what I wore today then." She skipped to the bathroom, emerging seconds later with the same purple shirt, sweatpants, and black & white vans. "How do I look" She smiled.

"Hot." I smirked, grabbing her hand and leading her out of her room and back to my car. As we buckled our seatbelts and I drove to the fairgrounds. She looked out the window, drawing on her little sketch pad we got on our midnight adventure to the art stores a few weeks ago; she looked happy, like she was in complete bliss.

I parked the car, taking her hand into mine; I held onto like my life depended on it. "Relax, Calum." She smiled, rubbing circles in my palm with her thumb. "Two tickets please." She smiled at the vendor, grabbing our tickets we ran into the fairgrounds. The rides in-front of us and people screaming were all we could hear. The distinct smell of popcorn and other fair foods. "So, where to first, soccer slash piano boy?" She smiled, running ahead of me. My heart hurt at the nickname she gave me when we met; because I'd never hear it again.

"How about the Sling-Shot?" I smiled, her face dropped and she gave me the are-you-shitting-me look; "it'll be fun!" I exclaimed dragging her to the line. We got on the rollercoaster, Scarlett gripping my hand for dear life. "Is someone scaredd?" I smirked at her, she looked at me, her eyes full of fear.