1.)Welcome to Stanford University

Characters:
Maje
Kaitlyn
Chris
Zach
Tyler
Abbie
James
Mr.Vasqez

  "Okay Mom I'll call you as soon as I get settled," I said walking off towards my dorm.
"Okay bye ,Maje," Said my mom.
I walk off to the direction of my dorm and bump into a boy.
He helps me up and says "If the boys on the football team saw me get tackles by a pretty girl they'll never let me forget it," he says.
"I'm Christian but everyone calls me chris," he says
"You can call me Maje," I say as a girl walks up to chris and starts to talk to him as if i wasn't there.
"Hey ,Becca," Chris says.
"Hey chris are you -- I cut her off before she can finish her sentence.
"Actually me and chris were kinda talking," I say.
"Well it looks like to me that you were just leaving," she says dumping her coffee all over my outfit.
",Maje, I'll go get you some napkins," Chris says Running to go get some Napkins.
As he leaves Becca comes up closer and tells me that chris is hers.
"Hey don't think i want something of yours okay," I say in a stern tone.
Chris walks up with the napkins.
"Thanks , I think I'm gonna head to my dorm , see you around," I say.
"See you around," says chris.
I head to my dorm and I walk in and see one of my roommates.
"Hi my name is ,Maje, what's yours," I said.
" My name is ,Kaitlyn," said Kaitlyn.
" So do we have this while place to ourselves," I say.
"No I wish we did, We gotta share this with one more girl and 3 boys," Kaitlyn said.
"Your very cute ,Maje," Said Kaitlyn.
"You are too," I say.
"We are gonna get along very well and you might wanna get change into a bathing suit because on the first day whoever jumps into the fountain gets mad respect for the rest of college," she said.
I head to my room and change into my sexy bikini and walk out and show Kaitlyn my bikini.
"Wow you're really rockin it , Maje,"said Kaitlyn.
"So are you," I said admiring Kaitlyn's bikini.
***
Kaitlyn and I arrive at the quad and both of us run into the fountain and everybody cheers.
As we got out I heard a boy say MARRY ME.
I also see a mysterious man looking at me smiling.
"Ooh Mystery man," say Kaitlyn teasing.
"He is fine I won't lie," I say sheepishly.
***
Kaitlyn and I both dry off and go around to see everyone's booth as we migrate thru everyone's booth we end up at Becca's booth.
"Can you not stand so close to our booth we don't want people to know we associate with people like you," she says.
"Don't flatter yourself honey, but I see you got a new coffee ,Becca," I say dumping her new coffee all over her outfit.
"Ugh do you know how much this cost , you just made yourself an enemy,"she says storming off..
"Wow you already got an enemy on your first day, I envy you right now," says Kaitlyn.
***
Kaitlyn and I open our dorm door to see the rest of our roommates sitting in the living room.
"Hi I'm Tyler this is Zach,Abbie,and Chris.
"CHRIS!"