58 - Just Date Already!

Start from the beginning

"Tyler is we want to be on each other we can make it happen."

Tyler throws his hands up.

"Okay fine! Embarrass yourselves in front of our families!"

Josh and I share a worried look. Oh god.

***

An hour into the party and the only time I've seen Josh is when he slips pass me to enter the kitchen. Not a peep from him to me.

"Hey what's up pretty lady?"

I take my eyes off from the a painting I've been looking at and smile at Ashley, Josh's sister.

"What's up?"

She smiles and pulls me away from the wall I've been slouching on for the past hour.

"Ashley where are you taking me..?"

She grips my hand harder and drags me through the small crowds of family. She pulls me to a hallway with nobody in it.

"I know what's going on between you and Josh."

I give her a confused look and she stops me in my tracks.

"All that sexual tension? All that love? Just fuck and date already!"

I look at Ashley with wide eyes. She laughs and walks out to the living room. I open my mouth to say something but instantly close it. What....just happened?

"She's been drinking a little. She means well (Y/N)."

I look down the end of the hallway and see Josh poking his head out of the bathroom door.

"You heard it all?"

Josh nods.

"Wanna come hide with me? Everyone won't stop talking to me about you."

I shrug and make my way towards the bathroom and slip past Josh. He smiles and closes the door behind me. I lean against the counter and Josh sits on the toilet.

"Everyone keeps asking me if we're together."

I smile and take a drink.

"Who hasn't told us."

Josh nods and runs his hand through his hair.

"I'm actually taking it into consideration."

I choke on my drink and look at him.

"Wait really?"

Josh laughs and rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah. I like you (Y/N). Fuck, not like. I actually think I love you."

My eyes go wide. He...loves me?

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I think it's too soon bu-"

"I love you too Josh."

He looks up at me and smiles. I set my glass down and straighten out my dress.

"Really."

Josh stands up and wraps his arms around my waist. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yes really."

I see his eyes explode with joy. I chuckle and kiss his nose.

"Oh my god I'm so happy right now (Y/N)."

He closes the gap between our lips. Holy fuck. I'm kiss Josh. I'm kissing my crush. I could melt. Josh pulls me closer to him and deepens the kiss. My hands find their way to his hair. Josh picks me up and sets me on the counter. I tug on his hair, earning a groan from him. Josh breaks away, catching his breath.

"(Y/N) will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend."

"Of course."

Josh smiles and pulls me in for another kiss. We're interrupted by Tyler opening the bathroom door.

"You were not just going to do the dirty in my Mothers bathroom!"

Me and Josh look at each other and laugh. Tyler groans and rubs his temple.

"Just date already!"

"We are Tyler."

Tyler looks up at us.

"Did that just come out of Josh's mouth."

I nod and jump off the counter. Tyler pumps his fist in the air.

"Everyone! Their dating!"

We hear cheers and some "finally!" from the living room and kitchen.

"Well, I have to pee so go away."

Tyler shoos is out of the bathroom and shuts the door behind us.

"Well that happened."

***

FUCKIN HEAVYDIRTYSOUL VIDEO GOT ME NUTTIN. also tyler and josh looked amazing. I just want to say, thank you so so so so so so so so so much for the support! But, I'm going to stop reading comments. I'm getting so many that I can't keep up! I know my writing is terrible but thank you so much for sticking with me. much love,
- Bryleigh