Long time no see

Me and Eliza just went shopping in town and her mum dropped me off home, "thank you" I said as I got out with my bags and I saw a different car parked outside of the house and I went in and saw Danny sat on the stairs "where have you been?" He asked "I told you I was out with Eliza" I smiled as I went into the kitchen and saw a women standing near the dinning table and my dad was stood by the sink siping his coffee "oh hello" I said "Mae, meet your mum. Giovanna meet your daughter" dad said as Gi turned around and hugged me but I didn't hug back "how are you?" She asked "confused but fine" I said "what are you confused about?" She asked and I was gonna say something "don't you dare ask what your thinking" dad said but I ignored him "why did you cheat on my dad?" I asked and her smile dropped "let's not go there" she said "but I wanna know why, why did you cheat on my dad?" I asked "can we just get to know each other first?" She asked "no, you had your chance but you left" I said as Harry and Doug walked in "don't be like M" Harry said "why shouldn't I ? I need a female figure in my life, I need a mum who I can talk to about girl things" I said "well I'm here so do you wanna talk ?" She asked "no, I only wanted to meet you to ask that question but if I'm not gonna get answer then goodbye" I said "I was drunk because I was stressed about having a new born and i didn't know what to do" she said "so I'm the reason why you cheated on dad?" I asked "yes" she said "get out of my house" Tom said "why?" She asked "because you just blamed my daughter for something you done" dad said as she huffed and walked out "sorry about that Mae" dad smiled "it's fine" I said.

I was in my room, laying on my bed under my covers online looking at shoes and dad knocked the door "can we talk?" He asked and I nodded yes and he laid next to me "you know when your mum was here earlier" he said "I don't have a mum" I said "well, when you said you need a mum to talk about girl things. You can talk to me" he said as I put my laptop on the floor and I looked at him "I know it's awkward to talk about girl things with me and the guys but we are better then having a mum to talk to. We maybe more protective especially when it comes to boys" he said "I know I have you four to talk to but talking about periods and that to my dad is embarrassing" I said "well it's gonna be awkward for the both of us" he laughed "I know" I laughed "is there anything you want to talk about?" He asked "urm...nope" I said and he looked at the piano and he went over and sat and played and so I went over and sat with him "have you written any songs ?" He asked "one for music actually, I call it Foolish" I said {pretend Foolish wasn't a Mcfly song} "go on then, play it" he said as I did
"Foolish for me to think she wouldn't leave by December.
Foolish to let misery let it fall apart in autumn
Driving on a one way street, no u-turn to get back to me.
Running close to empty but I'll, I'll never say goodbye" I sang as I played it. "That's amazing" he smiled and I smiled "your definitely Tom's daughter" I heard Doug laughed as we turned around and saw the lads standing at the door "we were having a father - daughter moment and you ruined it" Tom laughed "what are having for dinner cause I'm starving" Doug asked "pizza" Tom said "I'm not hungry" I said "you sure?" Harry asked as they all walked out "yes" I said.