First Day.

"So you're that new heartthrob all the girls have been talking about," Finn chuckles unable to take the smirk off his face, "Aha I wouldn't call myself a heartthrob," he says jokingly.

Life's never been easy for me, you see my mom, sister and I have a secret we can never tell anyone which causes us to constantly move because people get to close to finding out. It has something to do with fathers death not being suicide but a murder, his death papers say he died of suicide just to cover up the real story of the murder and my fathers past.

"Lets hope this place lasts longer than the other one." says Mom "Lets hope so." I reply. My sister Natalia never really pays attention to what my mom says, in my opinion she couldn't careless on what mom says, shes never had a bad attitude towards mom, that was until we had to leave our old town, Beacon Falls, because my sister got too close to a boy named Charlie who nearly found out our secret causing us to run out of that town. Our family secret is a real pain if you look at it, we'll never really ever be able to fall in love or do anything that may expose us, leaving us to live dangerous, secret, boring lives.

We soon arrive to our new home in a small city called Hawkins, which will probably only last for a few months maybe even weeks. My mom starts to unpack the car, "This seems like a nice town!" "I guess, we'll only be here for a while anyways." My mom glares at me with a bickering look on her face "Don't say that Finn, you don't know for sure!"  "We always move though so it's obvious this won't be for long!" "Finn please stop! I don't wanna argue with you, I'm already in a bit of a feud with your sister, and I don't wanna have one with you too, who cares if we aren't here for long, just please make it your home for now! You got that?" "Okay, sorry I didn't mean to upset you." I say worried about my mom. "Well you better get your room ready for school tomorrow, I have to take you in early so get some rest as it's getting late." "Okay mom."

"FINN!" I wake up within a split second to my mother yelling at me to get up, I look at my alarm and it's already 7:21, shoot I whisper to myself. I rush down the stairs to see my mom. "It's already 7:22 we're meant to be at your school by 7:30, so hurry up get changed, have breakfast and pack your bag! First impressions count remember!" says my mom panicking. It's already 7:30 as soon as I finish doing everything, so my mom quickly drops Natalia off and takes me to my interview.

We soon enter my new school, it's like every other middle school I've been to through these past years, simple, big but good enough. My mom approaches the front office like a rocket. "Sorry we're a few minutes late, my sons here for his interview, we're transferring from Beacon Falls," The office lady looks at my mom as if she's a mad man "Uh okay, sorry I didn't get a name there, what is your name?" "Diane Wolfhard, my sons name is Finn, Finn Wolfhard." "Okay, just go down the hall then turn to your right and you'll see a sign saying Mrs Joanne Byers, then just walk right through and she'll interview your son!" "Thank you" says my mom with a sigh of relief.

As we approach the office of the principal my mom quickly dusts off my shirt. "Hello, you must be Diane? I'm Ms Joanne Byers, the principal of Hawkins Middle School" "Yes that's me, this is my son Finn." "Oh how lovely to meet you! Please take a seat." "So today I will just be explaining our rules very quickly, giving you your time table and your locker number! So it won't be too long." "Sounds good" says my mom with a big smile on her face. "Wow you've moved a lot" says Joanne with her pupils looking like they could pop out, "Ah yes, it's just hard to find a job you see" answers my mom very quickly "Oh, ah... um okay then."
Joanne just finishes explaining everything and just gives me my locker code right before the school bell goes off. "Well that's it I guess! Hope you enjoy our school Finn! And best of luck on finding a job Diane!" "Thank you!" says my mom.

"Okay be good and don't get too close to anyone you don't want them knowing the secret!" my mom says this with a very serious look on her face. "Yeah yeah okay I get the drill, I've done it a thousand times, and please don't kiss my forehead like you always do, I'm in year 8 now mom" My mom chuckles a bit "Oh my boy is getting so big! Have a great day love, bye!" "Bye mom." I say that with a sigh of relief I suddenly feel guilty about, my mom is just really clingy you see? But it all just goes with the secret I suppose.

I get through my first classes alright, getting introduced to all my classes, the normal drill for a new student. As I find myself walking with my new friend Noah to the cafeteria for lunch, I bump into a girl "Oh I'm sorry, I just didn't see you..." she then looks up, I'm lost for words, her hair was a gorgeous brown it looked so silky although it was short it looked amazing, her eyes were so dreamy, words couldn't explain but I know if I fell for her that just gives us another reason to move and I couldn't take that chance. "No don't worry! It happens quite often!" we both chuckle, "Well that's a way to introduce yourself Millie, Finn meet millie, my one year younger sister," "You two are related?" I ask "Yep" they both say annoyed at eachother. "So you're that new heartthrob all the girls have been talking about," Finn chuckles unable to take the smirk off his face, "Aha I wouldn't call myself a heartthrob" he says jokingly. "Well catch you around Finn!" says Millie. "Don't mind her, she's a pest" says Noah while silently laughing, "You don't say." Finn says even though he thought she was the most beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on. Noah and Finn then walk off to cafeteria.
-
Quick Note: Sorry if I messed anything about the school part up, I don't live in America so I don't know if I did anything right! Haha.