-prologue-

Jordan Bombay was a shy but beautiful girl, but on the cold, crushing ice

Jordan Bombay was a shy but beautiful girl, but on the cold, crushing ice..she was a beast. People would go up to her father, Gordon Bombay, and tell him she had a gift.

When her father heard that he would be expecting a kid, of course he had thought he would get a son to teach hockey to. He was blessed with a baby girl and at first like most, he through the hockey idea out the window.

Until he realized, he could still teach hockey to his daughter. Jordan started off like any other kid, slipping on the ice and bruising a few arms and legs. But eventually she got the hang of it.

Jordan joined a pee wee hockey team in her community since her father had to coach. Her father didn't see any potential in any of them. Jordan made new friends, and she saw a new side to her father she never saw. He was at an all time low.

Jordan had to grow up without a mother so it was tough to see her only parent break down.
Overall, the team won over her father as they showed him what a damn great team they were...they were the Ducks!

Jordan became best friends with Connie Moreau as they were the only two girls on the team. Plus she loved to tease Connie about her boyfriend, Guy. Jordan loved being around the boys because she felt like she had a lot of older and little brothers.

She even got a crush. Well someone had a crush on her. Charlie Conway was one of Jordan's closest friends, even if he wanted to be more. Unfortunately, Jordan was oblivious to his feelings, plus her father will kill any guy who even looks at her.

It seems as if Jordan was at a great point in her life...until everything changed,