Chapter 5

Sarada's Pov

I stared at the letters on my nightstand.

I wonder what mom wrote on them...

I grabbed the two letters and walked out my bedroom door. 

Entering the dinningroom I saw my dad and Sakura having breakfast.
"Good morning honey. Come and sit down I made your favorite today." Sakura said in her cheerful voice. 
"Dad can I talk to you later?" I asked sitting down just like Sakura told me to. He nodded.

I ate breakfast in silence. It was a little awkward but I tried to ignore it.

A couple minutes later I went outside with dad beside me.

"What did you need to tell me Sarada?" He asked stopping.

We were at the park. It was early so no kids were around.

"Why did you never tell me?" He raised a brow.

"What are you talking about Sarada?" I looked at the ground playing with my hands. The letters were in my pouch.

"About mom." I looked up to look at his expression. He was shocked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He turned around and started walking away.

Why doesn't he want to talk about her.

"She said she loves you!" I blurted out.

"W-what?" He whispered.

"She told me she loves you dad." He turned around and crouched so he was my height.

"What else did she say?"

"She told me many things about you and herself. When you two were kids and some stories of when I was a baby. She also wanted me to give you this letter." I said reaching I. My pouch to get the two letters. "The other one is for Uncle Naruto." 

He stared at the two letters in my hand.

"When did you see her?" He asked grabbing the letters off my hands.

"Yesterday. I did a jutsu that let's me see anyone I want dead or alive, its a lot like a dream, but you can still talk to them."

"I see."

"Dad? Do you still love her?" I asked hopeful he said yes.

"Of course I do! I mean yeah. I mean uhh." I giggled at his flustered expression and hugged him.

"Good."

"Your not angry with me?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"No. I just want to know why you didn't tell me sooner." I said sadly.

"I didn't want you to feel left out because your real mother want with you." He answered.

"Thank you dad for worrying about me, but I can always handle the truth you know." He let go of me.

"I realize that now."

Sasuke's POV

When Sarada left I walked to Naruto's office.

"You've got to read this." I said placing the letter on his desk.

"Still don't bother to knock huh?" He said sweat dripping.

"Just read it." I demanded.

"What is it?" He asked reaching over to the note opening it as I did the same with my letter.

"I don't know. I just know that they're from Sora." He turned to face me.

"Sora, but I thought..." He trailed off.

"I know, but Sarada did this weird jutsu that let her see Sora and that's how she got a hold of these letters." I said looking at the letter.

Dear Sasuke

I wanted to tell you that I've always been watching, and I want to apologize for all the pain I have caused you.

You would cry on the same day that I was kidnapped every year. Words can't express how sorry I am for having you love me just so I would disappear from your life.

If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be suffering like this. You would be happy with someone much better then me. Someone that is strong enough to stay by your side. If I wasn't so weak I would have been able to defeat these guys.

They haven't hurt me so don't worry.

I finally saw out daughter Sarada she's so big now. I have no doubt she'll be just like you strong and good looking.

I also have something else to tell you. I have to warn you that the people that kidnapped me are now after all tailed beast. Naruto's letter has more details.

I love you Sasuke, and please be careful.

Love
          Sora

I stared at the letter with both sadness and happiness.

She still loves me. Does she know me and  Sakura took care of sarada together? Will she still love me when she does find out? Will she hate me? But she says she was always watching.

Naruto's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sasuke you have to read this." He didn't look to happy.

I walked close enough to get the note out of his hands and started reading.

Dear Naruto

The man that kidnapped me is now after Kurama and the others.

The power I was able to give them wasn't enough. They need more for whatever it is they're trying to do.

Yes I said them. Its more then one person he has a helper with him. Please be careful Naruto.

Also the rest of the power I have with me they couldn't control so since they cant control the power they're just going to control me.

So the next time I see you I won't be myself I'll be one of them. Please Naruto don't hesitate to kill me. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Sincerely

      Sora

I looked at the note wide eyed.

"She wants us to kill her." I said shocked.