"I changed my mind. I am going to make love to you." He said in a husky tone making her toes curl.

"It's dark, Rishab. I am happy you want me... But please light up the room."

"I am going to light up your life, Madhu" He whispered in her ear and removed her PJ top.

"We are going to do it in the darkness?" She questioned. They have never made love in complete darkness.

"Yes. Why? Scared?"

"Yes." She agreed honestly.

"Don't be. Just think about me. I am with you. Its only you and me. No one else and nothing to be scared of" He said and took her lips in his. She didn't respond for few seconds wondering what he was doing to her. Wondering why he was doing it to her in the dark but she put all her thoughts in the back of her head and kissed him back, forgetting her fear.

He gently laid her back on the bed and started kissing her belly. He licked around her naval and she inflated her tummy. She bunched his hair with her fingers and pulled him up to meet his mouth with her mouth.

"Do you feel me, Madhu?" He asked poking his thing against her belly.

"Yes." She said. He moved up and held her face in between his hands. "Look at me." He ordered.

"No, its dark." She shook her head.

"No, it is not. I can see you so you can see me too."

"No, please."

"Come out of your fear, Madhu."

"I just can't. It scares the shit out of me to look at the darkness."

"Not all darkness are horrible. Some are beautiful and romantic too. So try for me, please. Will you?"

She slowly opened her eyes. It was still dark everywhere but she could see her husband staring back at her, his eyes glowing with passion.

"From now on I want you to remember this passionate night of ours whenever you are pushed in darkness. Okay?"

She kept staring at his eyes. She didnt want to break contact with his eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her lips and she wrapped her hands around his neck and dragged her fingers through his soft hair tangling it.

"Rishab ... Take off your pants." She said hurriedly and removed her PJ bottom

He fondly smiled at her eagerness and removed and discarded his pants on the floor.

Madhu sat up and started kissing his torse so. She no more cared about the darkness. Her hands and lips made its way up feeling his body.

She bit his chest and hearing him wince she licked the spot she bit him. Her nails scraped his back and he groaned in pleasuring loving her wildness. He rolled on the bed and took her on top of him. She straddled on him and he propped his legs up so that she can sit her ass on his legs and lean forward and kiss his meticulously made fine body.

He held her neck with his hands and brought her lips up to kiss her. He licked the outline of her lips with his tongue feeling the softness. Then he poked his tongue on her lips parting it open and he let his tongue in to her mouth. She capture his lower lip and he captured her upper lip and they kissed and sucked each other.

They broke their kiss getting short of breath. Rishab quickly grasped his breathing control and he started kissing her jaw line.

"Are you wet?" He asked.

"Soaking." She whispered.

"Can I take you now?"

"Please." She kissed his lips again. "Oh wait. Is it safe for the baby?" She asked suddenly panicking for her baby's safety.