How You Met (5SOS)

Michael: You were shopping around the mall trying to look for something to buy your best friend for her birthday. You decided to go check out this jewelry store which barely had anyone in it. After 10 minutes of looking for something, you notice that someone else was in the store with you. It was none other than your celebrity crush Michael Clifford. You quickly became interested in the jewelry again as you saw him approach you. "So beautiful" you heard him mumble. As you looked up you saw him staring directly into your eyes. "Sorry?" You questioned. "Oh.. uh I was talking about that.. uh bracelet right here" he moved closer towards you, pointing at the glass display. "Hi I' m Michael by the way" he extended his hand out. "(Y/N)" you shook back quickly. "So what brings a girl like you here today all by herself?" "I could ask the same thing, Clifford" you smirk. "Wait.. Ho-" "I'm a fan" you giggle nervously while blushing red. "Well you're the tamest fan I've ever met" he exclaimed, "And the prettiest" he mumbled the last part under his breath. That made me blush even more! "Well (Y/N) I must be heading off before people start to think I'm dead but it was lovely meeting you" he hugged you and then started to walk out the door. In which you couldn't  help but look at his arse. "Wait, (Y/N) can I get your number?" "Sure here pass me your phone" you smiled. After you finished exchanging numbers he left for good any continued to look for a present for your bestie.

Calum: You grow up being family friends with Ashton Irwin and have stuck by him forever, even when he reached fame. It is 3 days before your birthday and Ashton promised to celebrate you birthday, he also promised that he would bring the boys with him. You had for Luke but at the back of your mind you also had a thing for Ashton's band mate Calum. - DING DONG- "(Y/N), can you get the door?" your mother yelled from the kitchen. "Yep" you yelled back popping the 'p'. As soon as you opened the door you were confronted with Ash and his hot band mates. "(Y/N)" Ashton yelled. "Ash" you yelled into his arms. "(Y/N)", This is Michael, Luke, and Calum" Your eyes met Calum's and all of a sudden Luke was out of your mind, like it was only you and him in the room. "UH-HMM" Ash interrupted. "Well Michael and Luke let's go and check out our rooms" Ash winked at you and turned to walk upstairs. "So.. Hi I'm Calum, Ashton has told me a lot about you" He pulled you into a warm hug. "Well I'm (Y/N) which I'm guessing you already know" you laugh nervously not knowing what to say. "Well... welcome to my home a place in which I live" you said in a funny voice. He laughed and linked arms with you. "I like you're sense of humor, my type of girl" you blushed hard. "AWW... look guys (Y/N) is blushing!" Ashton exclaimed "Shut up idiot, let's go and check out he pool" You all headed towards the pool, with you and Calum constantly flirting and touching each other.

Ashton: You were going to your favorite bands concert tonight, which happened to be 5 Seconds Of Summer. You were so excited to finally see them in concert let alone meet them. Currently you were lining up with your best friend to meet each boy individually. "Hey (Y/N), mistake me if I'm wrong but I think Ashton is staring at you." "What where?" You frantically searched around the boy of your dreams. Just as you were about to put your head down your eyes connected with the most beautiful hazel eyes known to man kind. "Hey I'm Ashton Irwin, but guessing you know that already" he giggles shyly. "Hi I'm (Y/N), its a pleasure meeting you" you stick your hand out waiting to meet his. He looked at it and giggled which made you blush embarrassingly. "Umm.. (Y/N) I don't about you but I'm more of a hugger." he pulled you into his secure arms. "You smell good" you mumble under your breath. "Oh why thank you I shower daily." he grinned revealing his dimples. "Well (Y/N) I would to stay talking for longer but I have to get going. "Oh okay, um well bye Ashton" you mumble. Your turn to walk away. "What so no hug?" he asked. You turn around running into his big arms, inhaling his amazing scent. "Hey (Y/N) could I maybe get your number?" he asked while scratching the back of his neck. "Su-Sure" you stutter while handing him your phone. You exchange numbers and then go your own ways.

Luke: You and Luke both met each other while going to a new up coming bands concert,Emblem3. You were going with your best friend and you happened to be standing right next to Luke at the front of the mosh pit. "So are you excited about the concert?" he asked casually. "Um Ye-yeah" you replied.  You tried to not seem so nervous but with you being socially awkward you kept your words minimal. " Are you okay you seem really tense, almost nervous" Luke asked concerned. "Yeah its just I'm naturally socially awkward but standing next to you is just making me so nervous because your really hot and I love tour music and yeah" you spoke out really fast. "Haha well your a fan?" he smirked. "Very much" you giggled while blushing. "Your cute when you blush" he exclaimed, which made you turn a red shade. "Well I would tell you my name but I'm guessing you already know it" he extended his hand out "Luke, Luke Hemmings" "(Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" "Well Miss (Y/L/N), the show is about to start so would you be acceptable to ask for your number?" He asked politely. "Certainly Mr. Hemmings" You both exchanged numbers and spent the whole night singing and dancing with each other with the occasional touching of hands.