Chapter 1: Moving out/ Moving In

Anna Kendrick as Tris Queen

Tris's Pov. (I don't care if I spelled it wrong.)

I hear honking and start to walk out the front door only to be tackled from behind. Thea clings to me and I laugh. I turn around and burst out laughing at her face. She hates that I have to leave. She pouts as I hear the honk again. 

She finally lets go and I turn to Oliver. It's time to show my dear brother that I'm not stupid. I hug him and he hugs back. As we hug I whisper in his ear "I'm not stupid have fun saving the city as The Arrow but if you die I will resurrect you only to kill you again." When I pull away I say so that Thea can hear "Take care of Felicity for me." 

The look on his face was priceless. He nods and I get into the taxi. I would have taken my bike but it's already in Central City. I don't trust taxi drivers though. That's why Diggle is driving.

Time skip brought to you by Olicity

I grab my bags and board the train waving goodbye to Diggle. I sit next to a man with his nose in a Harrison Wells autobiography. I take out Born With Teath and start to read it. I feel a bang and the man's book falls in my lap. I hand him the book and he mutters a quick thank you. 

He mutters as he tries to find his page. "237". He looks at me weird. I smile and explain myself. "Before the book closed you were on page 237." He turns to the page and  smiles at me. I smile back and continue reading my book.

"Born With Teath. It's Kate Mulgrew's autobiography. (Probably spelled it wrong)I look at him with a smile. "Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series. Harrison Wells is pretty interesting too. A major science prodigy." 

He smiles and we forget our books as we talk the whole ride. When we pull up we stop talking and go our separate ways. I run all the way to my new house. I had the big things sent before I arrived. I start with my books. 

I go to my 'library' and load bookshelf after bookshelf until all my books line the walls in this storage closet. I check my phone and see that it is now 4:00 PM. That alone took me 3 hours. I think I need a break. I smile and grab my coat. Wait a second. I have to get my bike at 4:30. 

I put on my jogging clothes and walk out of my house. I quickly lock the door behind me and start running. I run until I see a crime scene. That reminds me. I have work tomorrow. Shiiiiiiiiiiit. 

While I'm not paying attention I bump into someone. I start apologizing and bend down to help pick things up. I grab a few papers and stand up. There stands the one, the only, bus boy!! "So we meet again." He chuckles lightly. "I know I have to get to my job but why are you running?" "I have to pick up my bike. I just realized I don't actually know your name. I'm Tris." I hold out my hand and he accepts it. "Barry, I have to go sooo..." I nod and watch after him as he runs down the street.

 I snap out of my daze and continue running. I open the door and walk up to the desk panting. The woman looks up at me. "Name?" "Tris Queen, I'm here to pick up my bike." She sighs and walks to the back to confirm it's me and stuff. I hear a jingle and in walks in my soon to be boss. Joe west walks up to the counter. 

He looks at me and looks back up front. He then realized it was me and turned back. "What are you doing here?" I look at him and smile. "I'm here to pick up my bike, what are you here for?" "I'm here to pick up a suspect's vehicle." 

The woman comes out and hands me some forms to fill out. I go and sit in the chairs and sign my name and all that jazz.(Am I the only one thinking about the song?) I turn in the forms and she hands me my keys. I wave to Joe and walk towards my motorcycle.

 I wave to Joe and walk towards my motorcycle

I get on and put on my helmet

I get on and put on my helmet. I smile at Joe as I drive away. I pull up to my house and park the motorcycle. I walk into my house and continue unpacking. After I'm fully unpacked I walk out of my house, locking the door behind me. I pull up at Jitters and walk inside. 

I'm hit with the pleasant smell of coffe as I walk in, making me smile. I check to make sure I have my wallet and get in line. "Next!" I smile and walk up to the counter. "What would you like?" "Would you mind making me a pumpkin spice latte? I love them and I don't get it much where I'm from."

 The barista smiles and goes to make the coffee. I sit down and I get a call. I smile as I see the contact number. I answer the phone with a smile. "What do you need Ollie? Your interrupting my coffee time." 

He chuckles a bit."I was wondering if you needed help unpacking. I have a friend who would probably help if I asked him." I groan, ever since I told Oliver that I didn't date since he went missing him and Felicity have been setting me up on blind dates and pushing me to meet people.

 None of the people they set me up with have really clicked. The barista walks towards me as I talk to my twin brother. "Oliver Jonas Queen if I have to tell you to stop setting me up on blind dates one more time I will break Felicity's computer and frame you for it. I hear a gasp from Roy in the background. On the other end of the phone I hear murmurs and the line goes dead.

 I smirk and turn to the barista, reading her name tag. "Thank you so much Iris. Do you have any siblings?" She slightly nods. "I don't technically have any siblings but I have my best friend Barry who I grew up with. He's basically the same thing though." "I met someone named Barry today."

"Well I do but he's a pain in the ass." Me and Iris get to know each other because I was her last customer of the day. I tell her about my new job and she  tells me about her journalism. We keep talking until it's time for the store to close. I check my watch and immediately stand up. Iris looks worried.

 "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Actually something amazing. The particle accelerator is going to turn on and I have to be there. Well I don't have to but this could change man kind for the better." She smiles and nods as we walk out of the coffee shop.

 I walk towards my bike and she starts walking down the street. I'm about to drive away but then I realize that she's walking without a ride. I pull up next to her and she looks at me. "If you don't mind bikes I could give you a ride." She nods and I open the back to pull out my spare helmet.

(Picture just because I can.)

She smiles at my obvious animal theme

She smiles at my obvious animal theme. I shrug. "Where to?" "I'm going to the police station." I nod and start driving.

Time skip brought to you by Cisco being an innocent little cinnamon roll.

I pull up and we hop off.(Pun intended. 😏) I turn off my bike and we put away the helmets away before walking in. 

That is the end of the first chapter. Please tell me what you guys think.