1. Cuddles (naked)

~Benedict POV~
-9:00 a.m.-

I rub my eyes as I groggily wake up. I look over and see her on the other side of the bed. She's still gloriously naked from last night's...activities. I met Michaela forever ago at a bar. She was spritely anyway, but man when she was drunk, phew. I felt drawn to her energy and bubbly personality. Of course, her looks played a part in my decision to strike up a conversation in the first place. She looked stunning in a short party dress that was as black as her hair. Michaela's deep brown eyes hooked me completely. I managed to get a phone number from her, which led to a date, which eventually leads up to now. Now, where she's laying peacefully beside me. Mila (a nickname for Michaela) is facing away from me on her side, so I lay behind her and wrap my arm around her waist.

~Michaela's POV~

I feel his arm around me and a split second later his body heat radiates against my bare back. I smile and lay my head back against his chest.
"Good morning love." His British accent gives me chills as I feel him kiss my neck.
"Mm good morning to you too." You glorious piece of eye candy. I choose to keep that part in my head. I turn and face him, getting lost at sea in his beautiful blue eyes. He entwines his legs in mine, pulling me closer. I melt into him, wanting there to be not so much as an atom's worth of space between us. His body against mine is the best feeling in the world, our bodies forming together like matching puzzle pieces. I slide my hand up his back and through his hair, softly kissing his jaw. He brings his lips to mine in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

*A/N sorry for it being so short, hopefully the smutty ones will be longer XD -Sir*