Chapter 1

Screaming and hollering is what I woke up to. My two little brothers were probably fighting over some stupid toy. I sighed the rolled out the bed, getting my things ready for a shower. While picking out a outfit for this dreadful first day back from school I decided on White skinny jeans, a floral button up blouse, and my Keds. I applied some mascara, eyeliner, and I wee but of blush. Once done getting ready I headed down the stairs. When I reached the kitchen there was a pile of pancakes with maple syrup on them. I mumbled a simple "Goodmorning" when I saw my mother walk in, she returned the gesture and sat down beside me. "So honey are you exited for your first day" she asked. "Thrilled" I said sarcastically, instantly regretting it she frowned. "I'm sorry mom it's just now that dad is gone its not the same". She started to get glossy eyes, I didn't like to see her this way it hurt me seeing her in pain. "Well I better get going if I'm going to walk " I said quickly exiting the kitchen. I grabbed my book bag and yelled a Goodbye to my mother and then started walking.

On my walk I admired the autumn leaves, they were so beautiful. It wasn't cold yet, the leaves just started to change over the last couple of days. My mind wandered to that green eyed boy with the chocolate colored curls. The way his eyes would burn deep into your soul. When you looked him in they eye you just melted, everything around you just fades away. Just as I began to think about what he said last year, I was walking up the steps to the dreadful school.

I was greeted by my ABSOLUTE best friends Madison and Elizabeth. I pulled them both into a tight hug, after pulling away I said "I missed you guys do much". They replied by "Us too". We just talked while we were walking around, talking about summer, who did this, who did that blah blah. Before I knew it the bell rang and I said to the girls "Good luck" . Before walking to my first period.

As I stepped inside the classroom I didn't notice anyone'a faces so I sat next to a nice looking girl. She was wearing a dress with sandals, and a make-up free face. Once the tardy bell rang the teacher took attendance. After he was done I learned that the girl sitting beside me, name was Amber. For some strange reason she kept staring at me but I ignored it, until I heard giggles from behind me. I turned around to three guys laughing. They were all staring at me so I spoke up. "What"? I ask. They guy in khaki's and a plaid button up was the one to speak. "Lesbo checking you out eh?" I looked to my side and pointed while she wasn't looking "Her?" I mouthed he shook his head laughing louder than before. I just turned around and pulled my shirt up a tad just to be sure.

The class was boring. It insisted of him talking about the expectations, how were going to do things, and the rules. By the time he was done the bell rang. I took my time getting to my next class, English. I met with Madison while we were walking we were looking for Liz, we spotted her at her locker, a guy beside her was staring at her and steeling a few more glances as he walked away. We walked to our classes, Madison had to walk a different direction but turns out Liz and I have English together.

As we were walking, we talked and played on our phones. We decided to hurry up because the bell was about to ring. We quickly made our way into the classroom, making sure too not be late. But as soon as I walked in a set of green irises was staring at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sat down at the front, making sure I was as far away from him as possible.

I can't believe it was "him".

Authors note:

Sorry guys I have practice in thirty minutes, sorry it was short. Hope ya liked it :)