If only you knew ..

Chapter one :

I picked from a selection of Chanel bags but there was one that I really like I picked it up and went to pay, My dad always buys me stuff every Friday he takes me shopping to fill in for all the times he was not there for me it does not fill the blanks in my my heart but I guess it will do .......

*ICE COLD WATER GETS POURED ON KYLIE MAKING HER JUMP OUT OF HER SLEEP*

Dean: "Get up now"

*drags Kylie by her hair on to the floor*

Dean: "Am sure you not deaf so why did you not get up when I called you"

Me: "I ... don't know "

*dean picks up her hearing aid*

Dean: "Aww poor kylie didn't have her little hearing aid in.... Poor you"

*throws Kylie's hearing aid in the dog poo*

Dean: "Oops...."

Me: ........

Dean: Hurry up and get ready in the next five minutes or you can walk there... Dirty tramp kmt

* Dean leaves the room and Kylie gets off the floor and gets her diary from under the bed*

KYLIES DIARY:

I hate my life I wish I died with my mum I wish she had taken me with her am sure being dead is better then getting bullied everyday by my step brother dean, he hates me because his dad liked me better then him so he thought it would be alright to make my life a live hell, life was perfect until my mum died then my whole life got turned upside down......

*Dean storms in and sees Kylie's diary*

Me: "Oh no" ........................................................

Sorry am new to writing Stories if i should continue comment below, thanks :)