Making Progress With Oka

((that chapter name though, im not sorry))

Y/N's P.O.V.

Oka and I were walking to our class but as I sat down I relized Oka looked not her usual pale self but instead she was red, and I ment RED, I decided to get up and ask her, we had a few more minutes.

Oka's P.O.V.

I just cant stop thinking about those two....Taro....Y/N.....why? I dont know myself.....I think I might actually like them both....but who to confess to.......Argh, Oka you have to get your head in the game! Just start thinking about those basu girls...But it reminds me of when Y/N softly whispered in my ear.......OKA YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!!!.....ill tell him on friday

Y/N's P.O.V.

It looked like Oka was lost in thought. I placed my hand on her shoulder, she jumped face red, she turned towards me and said,
"Y/N, you scared me!!"
"Sorry... Oh yeah Oka is something the matter, your looking really red."
"O-o-oh w-well........ Um..."

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG!!!!

*Time Skip*

I followed Oka to the Occult Club, The members seemed pretty cool, Shin was kinda weird, randomly quoting demons. But nontheless it became pretty fun when we tried to summon a demon, I was mostly here, not because I like supernatural things, but because it helps me get close to Oka, I think I was getting really attached to her, I hope she feeling the same about me.....

*Time Skip*

Oka and I walked home together, aparently she lived down my street. I walked her home, and said goodbye,
"Y/N, w-wait...." she had said.
"Yeah?" I turned around, as she ran up and hugged me. Shocked, at first I was surprised, but after a few seconds of standing there, I hugged back. Not having a care in the world, maybe for about 5 minutes or so, then she let go, so did I. She went inside saying goodbye as she slammed the door. I ran home, happy as fuck!!! I slammed the door, as I ran upstairs, and did my nightly routine. Then as I lie in my bed I checked my phone forgetting, I didnt get her number...so I just read some manga. But I soon drifted off to sleep, dreaming...

Oka and I were hugging, as we just stood there, then we started running. We were running from someone in a mask and blood stained uniform. We saw Taro and that girl with long orange pigtails were talking, then the person chasing us stopped and chased the girl instead, then Oka said, "Hey Y/N, w-w-will-"

I woke up...