Kian and jc

"Happy birthday!" Kian and Jc both barged into your room at 10:00 pm at night as you were getting ready for bed.

"Guys! Get off me!" You laughed, you were under the blankets in only a bra and panties, as they tackled you.

"Kian shut the door." Jc demanded.

"Guys get out of my apartment. I'm tried." You demanded.

Jc smirked and squeezed your rests through the fabric of your blanket and bra.

You gasped, which gave him the opportunity to kiss you deeply, and you heard your door shut and lock.

You pulled away from Jc and sat up, holding the cover over yourself.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Shh, baby don't cover yourself, we wanna see you." Kian said in a husky deep voice.

"We're going to make you feel good." Jc said, then moving his lips to your neck.

You moaned, which turned him on and made him such harder.
As he laid on top of you, you could feel his hardened shaft against yourself.

"Fuck." You moaned and Kian laughed, when you looked over he was only in boxers.

Jc removed the rest of the covers and you unhooked your bra, as he pulled your panties down with his teeth.

You smiled at him, and Kian spit on you clit, rubbing slow circular motions around it.

You moaned again, as he slipped two fingers inside and pumped slowly at first, but the speed increased the more you moaned.

Soon enough all of you were naked, and you laid still on the bed.
Jc spread out your legs. "Keep these open baby girl." You nodded.

You were getting frustrated.
"Daddy please fuck me!" You whined, Jc removed his lips from you, and lined up himself with your entrance.

Kian stood over you, shoving himself into your mouth, covering some of your moans as you bobbed your head up and down.

He grunted, which made you suck harder until you felt Jc slam into you.

"Faster daddy!" You pleaded and Jc listened, looking determined for something.

Finally you let out a big scream and he continued to hit that spot.
"fuck baby girl." Jc grunted, making the headboard hit the wall.

You look over at Kian, who is currently jacking off to the sight of what's happening.

"I'm gonna c-" you squealed.
Jc pulled out before you reached your climax.

"My turn." Kian smirked.

"Tell me if it hurts." He said sweetly, before entering himself into you.

He went slow at first, and then faster.
"Kian!" You moaned and scratched his back.

He picked you up, and you wrapped your arms and legs around him.

Jc stuck himself inside your other entrance and they went at different paces.

You screamed with pleasure.
"FUCK YOU GUYS HOLY SHIT!"
They both grunted in response, becoming sloppier and faster as u all released.

Best birthday ever.