"Well when we leave we still won't have a place to go." She said. I sighed and opened my door. We walked towards the door and knocked a couple of times.

"I don't know about this. We still-" Noel was cut off by the door swinging open revealing Mrs. Alsina.

"Oh Blue! Noel! It is so good to see you." She hugged us excitedly.

"We were just coming to visit." I smiled.

"That's great! Come in." She opened the door wider. This woman is so nice. Noel and I walked in the living room and saw August and Leslie sitting on the couch watching TV. Mr. Alsina sat in another chair drinking coffee and reading a paper.

"Hey everybody." I spoke. Everybody looked up at us.

"Hello sweetie." Mr. Alsina said.

"Hey." August smirked. Leslie said nothing. We all sat in the living room.

"So what bring you two through?" Mr. Alsina smiled.

"Our step-"

"Visiting." I cut Noel off. She gave me a 'why lie' look.

"Well that's just great because I'm cooking breakfast." Mrs. Alsina smiled and walked in the kitchen.

"I hope you two don't get sea sick." Mr. Alsina said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"We're taking our boat on a little cruise and mom wants to take you two." August said.

"Why do they have to go?" I heard Leslie mumble.

"Oh no we can't." I said.

"Why not?" August frowned.

"We uhhhh-"

"We can go. She just thought our step dad might need us for something." Noel cut me off. Noel was a smooth liar. I would know.

One day her and I stayed out late at this block party and didn't come home till morning and mom wanted to know where we was. I was about to be straight up with her but Noel said we spent a night at Lia's house. She knew mom wouldn't call Lia's mom because she isn't home most of the time.

Another time is when she lied to Ace like his parents in New Orleans were sick. Ace left and went to them leaving us at home to have a house party.

Then the biggest lie she ever told was when Daniel Frazier was her boyfriend. Daniel was sweet, rich, honest, and loving. But he was ugly as hell! So Noel fooled this boy for two years like she loved him. He bought her the fanciest clothes, bags, diamonds, shoes, and got her hair and nails done. Noel is something serious.

"Breakfast ready!" Mrs. Alsina called. We all hurried to the kitchen.

We took our seats and started eating.

"So did August tell you about the cruise?" Mrs. Alsina asked.

"Yea I heard about it. I just hope we won't be in the way of your family time." I admitted. August was eyeing me like his life depended on it.

"Mrs. and Mr. Alsina, Harvard, Princeton, Howard, Yale, Stanford, Duke, and Georgia Tech all accepted me." Leslie said excitedly.

"That's great." Mrs. Alsina said dryly. I can tell she isn't very fund of Leslie.

"So what colleges have accepted you, Blue?" Mr. Alsina asked.

"I only applied to Florida State. They haven't sent a letter back yet." I said. Florida State is my dream school. I pray they accept me. My grades aren't bad but I do slack a little.

"Don't you think that's a little too high for your situation?" Leslie asked.

"Leslie!" August snapped.

"No that's okay. I understand not everybody is able to get in the big colleges you're in but better believe I'm gone make my money either way." I smiled.

"You are very mature, Blue." Mrs. Alsina smiled at me.

"I have to be. My mom left me at a young age so I was left to raise me and my sister." I admitted.

"Where is your father?" Mrs. Alsina asked. She had a sorry look on her face. I don't need her feeling sorry for me.

"I don't know." I admitted. It got rather quiet.

"May I be excused to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Sure sweetie." Mrs. Alsina said sweetly.

I got up and walked through the hallway. I walked into the sparkly clean bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands. Soon as I opened the door I saw August leaning against the wall.

"Why are you here?" He asked. He just stared down in his phone. I honestly don't know how to answer that.

"What do you mean?" I slightly frowned.

"You know what I mean. I saw the luggages in your car a few seconds ago." He finally tucked his phone in his pocket.

"Why are you all in my car?!" I snapped.

"I was walking Leslie to her car and I saw them. Did Ace put y'all out?" He said with raised eye brows.

"That's none of your business." I tried to brush by him but he grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall. His body pressed against mines causing me to stiffen. I'm not gone lie like I didn't like it.

"You think you just gone walk away like that?" He said so close to my face. I couldn't even say anything. His hands were on both sides of me trapping me in.

"Are you afraid to talk now? You're usually outspoken." He smirked.

"I'm never afraid of anything or anybody." I admitted. He just smiled that million dollar smile.

"And I like that." He said against my neck. Why is he teasing me?

"Why are you doing me like this?" I managed to moan out. I didn't try to it just happened.

"You moaning for me now." He mumbled and placed soft kisses on my neck. I tilted my neck back in pleasure. I'm sure this is going to leave a mark.

"What are you doing?" We heard a soft voice. We both quickly pulled away and shot our heads up to a confused looking Noel.

"Uhhhh nothing." I simply replied.

"It didn't look like nothing." She squinted her eyes.

"It was nothing okay!" I said getting irritated. And with that being said I walked back to the living room.