When you get bullied (request) + I have been tagged

Börja om från början

"What's it to you, anyway?" you ask, deciding not to bother mentioning that you and Legolas were dating.

"Legolas is mine!" she said.

You couldn't help rolling your eyes.

That did it.

"You!" screeched Lionan, " You are nothing! You aren't even a proper elf! Look at your clothes! "

"Looks aren't everything," you reply.

"No," Lionan continued," but status and behaviour are for a female elf. You carry swords, you have no title, you look like you've been in battles, you can't control a horse properly, you even dress like a guy! A real lady would only ear a dress!"

Though you wouldn't ever admit it, she was starting to shake your confidence.

Still you just shook your head.

"It makes me different," you point out, "and he doesn't have to worry about me captured or something for ransom. I bet that if you saw an orc you would freeze and scream while it lopped your head off,"

"But at least I don't talk back, you have so much attitude, that I bet you have already had a fight with Legolas," she stuck her nose in the air.

For once you were lost for words. It was true that you and Legolas had fought, once, but it had quickly been resolved. But you knew that it might happen again.

What if Legolas and you didn't make up afterwards?

What if Legolas secretly resented you for your attitude? It wasn't exactly something that you could change.

"This is stupid," said a small voice in your head, "he would never think that,"

However you still doubted.

That's when Lionan tried to punch you.

She missed.

And hit someone else, who had just run up from behind you.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry your majesty," Lionan gushed.

"She's really done it this time" Wiona whispered to Heyly.

"I would appreciate it if you left my girlfriend alone," Legolas replied irratatedly.

Heyly grabbed Wiona's fist and they ran for it. Lionan followed a second later.

"Are you alright?" Legolas asked you.

"I am now," you sigh turning around.

He suddenly kisses you.

"Don't listen to whatever they were saying... Lionan is known for being horrible to whoever is close to me... " he mumbled.

You shivered, and then smiled.

"Let's go back," you say.

Legolas smiles at you and nods, grabs your hand, and leads the way.

And here is the tag:

Crush: I don't think that I have one. I'm really concentrating on friendship at the moment.

Celebrity crush: Orlando Bloom, Ewan Mcgregor, Benedict Cumberbatch.

Fictional Crush: Legolas, Obi-wan Kenobi,

Middle name: Ruth,

Height: I don't know. About 5;10.

Shoe size: 9 1/2 (English)! I can never find shoes my size! (= 42 Euro size)

Eye colour: Blue

Biggest fear: Jellyfish and wide open spaces. Like the ocean.

Last song I listened to: Star wars theme tune at the end of Rogue one! (I watched it last night)

Last person I texted: one of my friends.

Who I tag: Twileo! (She's so awesome, please go follow her)
FernPickering, Little_Wolf_97, and Shardslayer(because they were the author of the first fanfic I ever read. Even though they have now deleted  it). (I just changed it so that its an actual tag, nit just their name, so if you've already seen this, please just ignore it)