chapter 1

hiya everyone so this is my first story so i hope u like and dont forget to comment

* * *

I woke up sweating from the same dream i'v been having ever since the Quarter Qwell, ever since the rebels decided to save me not Katniss but the worst thing about is that it could be true who knows what Snow's doing to her or if she's even alive. No, I wouldn't think like that she's alive she has to or we would of heard of it by now if she wasn't. I get up and walk down tothe dinning hall for breakfast. After breakfast I was to head for command to get my team then get on the hovercraft to district 12. It took me awhile but I managed to persuade them to let me go.

When we arrive the first thing I do is visit the bakery my home, well what's left of it. There's not much just alot of ruble all I can make out is the bottom of a melted oven. I put my hands over my face as I try to stop the tears from escaping form my eyes as I look at what used to be my home and the fact that my families bodies might be buried under all the rubble. I know they weren't perfect but I still miss then. Right now I hate Snow more than anything he sends me into the games, destroys my home, kills my family and then to top it all off he takes Katniss from me but I'll get her back I have to I promised I'd keep her alive and I'v never broke a promise yet so I'm not about to start now. I start walking towards the victors village which looks like it hasn't been touched by the bombs, I bet Snow thought he shouldn't destroy something that cost him alot to built. I walk in to my house the first I ever lived in alone, my parents didn't want to move so far away from the bakery even though it's only a ten minute walk down the road. The place is the same as when I left it mostly empty except from a few paintings here and there. I leave because there's nothing left for me in there. I find myself standing outside of Katniss's house and can't stop myself from going in.