By the time it was time to get ready for the ball, Arya was covered in dirt from running around with Charlie.
"I definitely need a shower" Arya said, as they walked back.
"Yes, you do" Charlie teased, and Arya just punched him in the arm.
"So do you" Arya replied, as Charlie opened the house door for her.

She took her robe for afterwards and headed into the shower, leaving Charlie to daydream about what she looked like in there.
Arya was gorgeous and funny, and it took all of his strength to not go inside and kiss her. There had been a few random kisses today in the field, but who wouldn't kiss Arya if they could? On second thought, Charlie didn't want to think about that.

Soon Arya was out of the shower, and they both got ready. It was like they had done this all their lives.

"Hey can you...um help me with my dress?" Arya asked, finished with makeup and hair and just needed to finish zipping up her dress.

(The white dress)

(The white dress)

As he looked over at her, Charlie's jaw hit the floor. His heart stopped beating, momentarily, and his head felt dizzy.
"...of course" he managed to reply, as he walked over and tied the top of her dress. His hands were trembling from his nerves. Where did these nerves come from, after all day of goofing around?
"How do I look?" Arya asked, spinning around for him.
"Beyond words" he replied, pulling her close to him and kissing her passionately. Arya all but melted in his arms, and kissed him back just as emotionally.

It was a few minutes before they broke apart, breathless, realizing they had to leave.
"Can't we just stay here?" Charlie groaned, holding her close.
"I came all this way for a ball, and you want us to miss it?" Arya replied, raising her eyebrow.
"I just want to spend more time alone with you" Charlie admitted, pressing his forehead against hers, looking directly into her eyes.
"I do too, and we will after the ball. Now let's go get drunk on free liquor and dance" Arya said, smirking. Charlie laughed.
"Promise me you won't dance with anyone else?" Charlie asked, in a softer tone.
"I'll stay right by your side, if you do the same?" She replied, and he kissed her lightly.
"Always" he replied, and meant it. If she would let him, Charlie would be there with her forever.

A few minutes later, the couple left and joined the "ballroom". There was a large space outside, a bubble around the area so that it was heated and protected by the weather. The venue was lit by thousands of candles, with ribbon and tulle draping all over the branches. There were many added flowers and pretty leafy plants as well.
The tables were set with a similar white and copper theme, accents of flowers and plants for centerpieces.

"It's beautiful" Arya said, amazed at the beauty of the natural forest location and the decorations they had assembled

"Yes, it is" he said, looking down at her and seeing her face in awe. Arya looked up at him staring, realizing what he really meant, and stood on her toes to kiss him lightly.

"Ah wow Arya you look gorgeous! I may need to borrow that dress" Stella said, as her and Thomas entered and came over.
"You too. Seriously, that color looks amazing on you" Arya replied, hugging her new friend.
"Yea Charlie you look very handsome this evening" Thomas said, in an old mans tone, which had the bunch laughing. Charlie rolled his eyes.
"I'll get us some drinks. What would you like?" Charlie said. Arya shrugged.
"Fire whiskey and coke" she replied, and Charlie smiled, remembering when they first met.
"Of course. Be back soon" Charlie said, as Thomas followed him to get drinks.

"So how are you two? I wanna hear about everything. It's not common Charlie has someone he's interested in, never like he is with you" Stella said, excitedly. Arya just blushed.
"It was great. I made us breakfast and then played with the dragons. Oh and a lot of girls were glaring" Arya said. Stella sighed and nodded.
"They just all want Charlie considering he's one of the hottest here, and want him to kinda stay with the pack. It's weird, but some of them are actually rather nice once you get to know them"  Stella explained. Arya nodded, looking at some of the girls staring at Charlie.
"Yea, Im not being vain, but it was just weird how usually the stares were from excitement rather than the death glares I got. I only got those when I beat someone in a match" Arya explained. Stella shrugged.
"Don't worry about it. Charlie likes you, a lot. Anyone could tell" Stella said, as Charlie noticed Arya's gaze and looked at her, shooting her a wink. Smiling, Arya turned back to Stella who was just grinning over the little exchange.

Where Charlie was...
"Dude, Aryas gorgeous. What the bloody hell is she doing here with a guy like you, no offense?" Thomas said, joking with his best friend.
"Honestly, no clue" Charlie replied, as they went back to where the girls were.

Not long after, they were playing drinking games and dancing. Tipsy and having fun, Arya felt on top of the world with Charlie by her side. Charlie never wanted this night to end.

Eventually, they headed back to his house. Charlie let Arya on his back piggyback style, and carried her the whole way, holding her heels in his hands. Stella of course took pictures, as they were just too cute not to.

When Charlie placed her on his bed, Arya gained confidence and tugged at his tie and kissed him passionately. Without hesitating, Charlie leaned on the bed, and kissed her passionately as they got better situated with her laying beneath him on the bed.

-------insert what you wish-----

Hours later, they lay exhausted next to each other. Aryas head lay on his bare chest, as she could feel his heart beating. The coolness of her breath on his chest felt nice, especially since Charlie felt like he ran a marathon....an amazing, euphoric, magical marathon.
Arya looked up at him, smiled and kissed his lips lightly. He smiled back, running his fingers through her hair.

"I can't believe you have to leave tomorrow" Charlie whispered, and Arya shook her head.
"Please, lets not talk about that now" Arya said, cuddling more into his side.
Charlie sighed.
"When will I see you again though?" He asked.
"Soon. We can make this work, if you want?" She said, as he interlaced their fingers together.
"I do. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to call you mine, for as long as I can. I know this right now isn't super romantic, but will you be my girlfriend? Be exclusive with me?" Charlie asked, sitting more upright to ask her seriously. Arya sat up too, and nodded kissing him.
"Hello boyfriend" she said, giggling.