Kristen haughtily sniffed, feeling hatred for the woman in every corner of her body. "Yeah."

"After things went sour between us and all that other bullshit happened, well..." He shifted and lightly ran his fingers through her hair. "When I told you last night it's been a while, I was telling you the truth. It wasn't only because I was heart-broken... I really took time to just be by myself and reflect on things. Think about the choices I'd made and the mistakes that could've been avoided."

"Were you lonely?" she asked, looking up at him.

Roman reflectively gazed up at the skylight. "I don't think I realized I was until I met you." He looked down at her and she swallowed at the intensity in his eyes. "You changed everything. In just a few short hours."

"What was it about me?" She was desperate to know so much. "What is it about me?"

He looked at her for a moment and tipped her nose. "You're you."

She playfully rolled her eyes and he softly laughed. "I don't know baby," he admitted. "I'm having a hard time understanding it and making sense of it myself. I haven't so much as gone on a date or even had a long-winded conversation with a woman in God knows how long. Nothing meaningful, at least. Only family or business stuff."

"I'm sure you've seen other women you thought were attractive."

"Well yes of course but it's like I didn't really notice or really give a shit. I don't know what it is about you and I'm being honest. I mean, I know what I like about you, but..." He pulled her tighter to him and gazed into her eyes. "You're just fucking special Kristen. Really special. I tried to stay away from you. I wanted to stay away from you. But I couldn't. The more I tried to pull away from you, the more I was drawn to you. When we were out in the rain and you said the things you said... and then when we had that... moment in the garage... that Solidified everything for me. But I was still hesitant to make a move. I fought hard and tried to talk myself out of it, even when I was on my way over to your hotel to bring you back.

"I'm so glad I did. I like this; I really do. The thing is, I don't find it hard to talk to you or be around you. I like being around you. I look forward to seeing you. I like talking to you and I love the fact that you listen and give me advice about things even when I don't to hear it. I love that you're smart and mature for your age."

Kristen's ego was growing bigger with each word he spoke. She couldn't hide the silly grin on her face.

"How'd you feel when you found out I was a virgin?"

Roman's breath caught in his throat and he thought for a long moment. "Like I'd won the lottery," he shamelessly admitted.

"You ever been with a virgin before?"

He shook his head. "Nope. Not even when I was a virgin. You're the first." He looked at her and deeply smiled. "Thank you for sharing that with me."

Kristen melted and ran her fingers over his chest. "Thank you for making it worth it."

"You're fucking amazing in the sack," he jokingly continued. "Your pussy is delicious and you can give head like-"

Kristen's eyes widened. She covered his mouth and blushed a deep sanguine. "Roman!"

"Well, shit. It's true. You're like a grown man's wet dream."

She covered her eyes and girlishly giggled. "Stop it. You're embarrassing me."

His eyes were sober as he looked at her. "Do you regret it?"

"No." She looked over at him, warmth and gratefulness shining in her sultry brown eyes. "I can't even begin to tell you how much of a dream you are for me."

Roman was quiet as he looked at her. "What time does your plane leave tomorrow?"

Her throat felt bone-dry as she swallowed. "Two o' clock."

Roman didn't say anything. He just put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his warm body, silent. Kristen threw her leg across his and hugged him, gripping his side with her hand. Both were somberly quiet as they stared up at the skylights, lost in their own sobering thoughts.

*******

It was around three in the morning when Kristen heard the haunting, melodic sounds of the piano seeping through the walls. It sounded like it was coming from the front of the house. Her eyes heavily drifted open to stare into the darkened hallway. She tiredly turned on her side to see if Roman was behind her but he was gone. Looking back towards the hallway, she lay there for a few minutes; then weakly pulled herself up from the bed and stretched strenuously. Tired, she sat there for a moment until she trusted herself to get up without falling. Alert, she walked towards the front of the house in search of Roman, completely naked.

She found him in the living-room, sitting at the piano. He was bare-chested and wearing a pair of loose shorts. He beautifully hummed as he tickled the keys, playing expertly with his eyes closed. Kristen leaned against the wall with her arms crossed and dreamily watched him, impressed.

Every now and again he would stop playing and write on a piece of paper atop the piano, before closing his eyes and starting again. Kristen felt her heart warm at the sight. She became lost in the music and closed her eyes to fully engage the moment. The melody was soul-stirring, intense, mesmerizing, and beautiful... All that was Roman.

Opening her eyes, Kristen pushed away from the wall and walked over to him. Sensing her presence, Roman opened his eyes and looked up at her, still playing.

Kristen seductively smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him sweetly on the lips. Roman kissed her back but didn't miss a beat.

"Couldn't sleep?" she asked.

He shook his head, still playing and looking at her.

"New song?"

He nodded again, smiling crookedly at her with a gleam in his eye. He glanced down at the piano bench and looked up at her.

Taking the hint, Kristen sat down beside him. She wiggled against the coolness of the mahogany bench and put her elbow on his shoulder, looking at him in adoration as he continued to play. She laid her head on her elbow and closed her eyes, lost in the beauty of the moment.

They stayed this way for a long while. Kristen sat there while he played, hummed, stopped, wrote, and started playing again. Then his leg brushed against hers and she felt that familiar stirring. It started at her toes and worked its way up to her lips. Lost, she put her hand against his face and turned it towards her, kissing him softly. Roman fully kissed her back, his fingers still on the keys. Kristen flicked her tongue against his lips; then slipped it in his mouth. Roman groaned. His fingers stilled on the keys. The kiss grew deeper.

Kristen put her hand between Roman's legs and teasingly stroked his hardness through his shorts. Roman's breath caught in his throat. With his lips and tongue still clashing with hers, he lifted her by her hips and turned her around, sitting her on the keys. Kristen tangled her fingers in his hair and kissed him with ferocious hunger. Her heart danced with wild excitement at the off-key notes her full bottom made as she and Roman kissed and groped one another. It was like a scene right out of Pretty Woman.

She loudly gasped when Roman stood and yanked her up into his arms. He fully laid her down on top of the expensive piano and climbed on top of her, gazing heatedly into her eyes. He pushed his shorts down his body and kicked them off. Slowly, he pressed himself inside of her. Her eyes blissfully closed as his mouth parted on a pleasurable sigh.

A long while later, Kristen was finally able to fulfill her fantasy of showering in that sexy as sin shower with him. They took turns pleasuring one another orally before Roman bent her over the bench and plunged inside of her in a way she had been fantasizing about for the past two days. In the wee hours of the morning with her mind full of joy and her body sexually spent, she went to sleep with a smile.