Chapter Twenty Seven: A Day With Family And Fulfilling A Promise

Start from the beginning

Sarah: "My brother here." She said as she wrapped her arm around Alistair's neck as he grutns slightly. She's damn strong huh? "Said you were leaving to help the Avatar recover. I wanted to see you off." She said with a close eyed smile. I laugh at her antics while nodding at her.

You: "So this is your sister?" I ask Alistair. He nods a bit bashfully. "I met her when I needed my armor repaired. She does great work." He smiles and nods once again as Sarah's smile grows if that's even possible.

Sarah: "THANKS!!!" She boomed still smiling at me. I wave it off.

Alistair: "S-sis." She looks at him. "C-can you l-let me go?" He asks a bit quietly. She nods and lets him stand back up. "T-thanks." He said stuttering nervously at the attention he is getting. She laughs a bit at the way he's acting.

Sarah: "Even among friends your shy. Come on we like you remember!" He nods smiling slightly at his sister's comment. "Not to mention Asami REALLY likes you." They both blush at that. Oh I'm going to have a bit of fun now. I chuckle a bit looking at the two.

You: "Did he tell you about how he asked her out?" I asked Sarah. She shakes her head and I smirk slightly as Alistair looks at me wide eyed. "He was a smooth as butter. Kissing her knuckles and everything." Sarah looks at her brother surprised. "Asami here was a stuttering mess. The best part about it was she's supposed to be the confident one while he's shy." Sarah starts laughing at the prospect while I chuckle. Both Asami and Alistair are blushing pretty badly now.

Asami: "I-I couldn't help it... H-he's q-quite handsome." Asami says as she wraps her arm around Alistair. He does the same and looks at her. They peck each other's lips while I smile at them. I see Sarah has a huge grin before she hugs the both of them after they separate. She sets them down smiling brightly. I then here a familiar voice.

Mako: "That was so cute I may have to go vomit." Mako says with a chuckle at the end. I turn and see him smirking while Bolin is grinning ear to ear. I the look to see Sarah look Mako up and down before nodding to herself.

Sarah: "Mm Hmm. What's your name good looking?" She asks Mako. Man she's damn confident and straight forward. He looks surprised but smirks again.

Mako: "Mako. What about you gorgeous?" He asks her smoothly. She smirks in turn and walks up to him.

Sarah: "Sarah Smith. I'm Alistair's sister." She said looking into Mako's eyes. He gains a subtle blush but keeps himself steady. "You got plans tonight?" She asked with her smirk still present. Mako seems to be nervous yet is still steadfast.

Mako: "Maybe a date with a gorgeous woman." He said still smirking though I could hear the nervousness underneath it. I'm guessing Sarah heard it to as she puts a hand on his chest.

Sarah: "That you do handsome." She then gets rather close to his face. I decide to go stand next to Alistair to continue watching. "You know that place on the corner of 5th street?" He nods slowly as his blush gets deeper. "Seven o'clock. Don't be late." She says quietly. He nods once again and she smiles wide and backs off. I lean over towards Alistair.

You: "How are you two related man?" I asked him in a whisper he looks at me. He sort of shrugs.

Alistair: "She took all the confidence for herself before I was born." He whispers back. I stifle a chuckle and look back at Sarah and Mako. They are currently talking to each other. Sarah is smiling wide while Mako has the smallest of smiles on his face. He seems to enjoy her company quite a bit.

You: "I'll say one thing." Alistair looks back at me confused. "You both were pretty smooth in asking someone out." He blushes deeply and looks down. I chuckle at his expression while Asami wraps her arm around him again. He returns the gesture shyly. She giggles and kisses his cheek and he smiles slightly and shyly returns the gesture. I'm with Mako now, I may have to go vomit. I chuckle and head back inside with Bolin to leave the 'love birds' to their devices. "Everybody's got somebody eh?" I ask Bolin. He laughs a small bit and has a huge grin.