"You don't listen to him, Madhu. You listen to me. I have experience in this matter. You should be extra cautious now." Radha said glaring at her son. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Where is dad?" Rishab asked looking around. And then he looked at his wrist watch. They were getting late for her therapy session so he decided to make a move.

"Office. You guys are staying here till he comes right?" "No, mom..."

"Why? Rishab, I would suggest you both move in here with us so that I can take care of Madhu and the baby. I don't want her to do all the household chores and office works." Hearing her Madhu started laughing. Both Radha and Rishab gave her confused looks.

"Rishab does all the household chores, most of the days." She laughed more clutching her stomach. My poor mom in law might have thought I was doing every work at home and also taking care of her son. Aww... It's actually the reverse. She thought.

"So? What's funny about that? Can't a man be multitasking? Is it labeled only for women?" He asked not at all feeling ashamed he was doing household chores along with his official duty.

"Sorry." She tried to catch her breath as she rubbed her belly to ease her pain caused due to hard laughing.

"Mom, you don't worry. We will manage. If you wish you can come & visit us any day you feel like. May be on weekends we will stay with you here."

"Hmm... If you say so but once the baby is born you are going to let me babysit him daily when you both are busy with office work."

"Sure, mom." Madhu smiled. She felt so lucky to get such a sweet mom in law. She seemed to be so excited about the baby than herself and her husband.

"Mom, we are in a hurry now. We will see dad another day. Madhu, come."

"Where are you going? To meet Madhu's parents?"

"Tonight we will be going there..."

"Then why so hurry? Stay a little longer, meet your father, and give him the good news and later you both can go." Radha suggested.

"Mom, I have a therapy session." Madhu blurted out.

"Therapy? What therapy?" Radha asked worriedly.

"Psyc..."

"Physio... physiotherapy, mom." Rishab cuts in and subtly shook his head at Madhu asking her not to tell anything.

"She has some pain in her right hand... So I am taking her to her physiotherapist."

"Oh. Take care, Madhu. It's not only you now." Radha caressed Madhu's head lovingly.

"I will, mom. Bye." She hugged her.

"I am so happy for you both." Radha said placing one hand on her son's cheek and another on her daughter in law's cheek.

"Stay blessed." After hugging his mom and promising her to meet them soon he walked out of the house with Madhu tagging along holding his hand.

"Why you didn't tell your mother about the therapy?"

"What's the need to tell? It's our personal issue."

"But she is your mother and she is such a sweet woman. I know she won't take it wrong."

"I agree with you. My mom is very practical woman so she won't judge you and more over she adores you like anything... but when it comes to you and me she will always favour me as a mother. Say for instance, one day your mother accuses me for all the sufferings you had to endure because of me and my job that time my mom will bring in this matter just to give back to her that even her daughter is not perfect just like her son not even thinking that will hurt you. So, I suggest whatever it is it should be within us. No room for third party."