"I don't want my baby girl to grow up (Y/N)."

I open my mouth to say something but close it when a ball hits my leg. I look up and see the boys and Josh laughing.

"You wanna go Josh?"

He nods

"Lets go baby girl."

Elizabeth brings the boys to the sideline so it's just me and Josh. Elizabeth stands in the middle of the field.

"First to three wins!"

Josh raises his hand. Oh my god.

"What does the winner get?"

Elizabeth stands there.

"Damnit hold on."

I look at Josh and raise an eyebrow.

"Sorry!"

Elizabeth stomps her feet and holds up her hands.

"Okay! The winner doesn't have to get worms for Jack and his fishing!"

I jump and clap.

"You're going down Joshy boy."

Elizabeth yells go and I run to the ball. I kick it to my right to get Josh away from it. He runs to his goal while I charge in. I kick it from foot to foot, trying to confuse him. I doesn't seem to work because Josh kicks it from my feet and spins around me. He starts run with the ball towards my goal. I sprit to it, and grab the ball right before it lands in the goal. Josh groans as I celebrate. Josh comes up to me and grabs the ball and smacks my butt while walking back.

"Josh!"

He laughs and places the ball in the middle again. Elizabeth yells go again and Josh gets the ball. He sprits his way to me and kicks it in before I can react.

"Yes!"

He runs and picks me up by my waist. I laugh and ruffle his yellow hair. Elizabeth grabs the ball and yells at us to get in place. Josh gives me a quick kiss and runs the the opposite side. Even when going against each other, he can't help be sweet. Elizabeth yells go and I kick the ball between Josh's legs and make a goal. I look at Josh and stick my tongue out at him. He laughs and runs to his goal. I run to mine. Elizabeth stands in the middle and raises her hand.

"We're changing it to two because in a half an hour we're going canoeing. So you two are neck to neck."

I put my hair in a quick ponytail and blow Josh a kiss. He pretends to smack it away and I roll my eyes. Elizabeth yells go and me and Josh both sprint to the ball. He tries to kick it but I kick it out of the way. I get the ball again but Josh slide between my legs and gets it. He gets it to the goal and has he's getting ready to kick it, I kick it to his side. I run to the ball and kick it but it hits a tree that's marking where the end of Josh's goal is. It bounces back to the middle and Josh laughs. As he's laughing I grab the ball and make it in. I cheer as I hear Josh become quiet. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Guess who's getting worms?"

Josh points to himself and I nod.