Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Can you put mommy's song on?" We were in the car on the way to Audrey's dance class. I plugged in my phone and played 'We are Never Ever Getting Back Together' and she was dancing in her car seat. A good twenty more minute ride and we make it to the eight o'clock class.

The class was an hour long, so I wasn't allowed to just leave her. I sat in the waiting room slowly falling in and out of consciousness, "it should be illegal to have dance classes this early huh?" I look over to my right to see a tall brown haired brown eyed guy standing, I gave him a small smile

"Hey at least it gets their energy out for nap time" I smile, he laughs as well. His body walks over to take the seat next to me.

"I'm James," he stuck his hand out for me to shake and I grabbed it

"Bridget"

"Nice to meet you, is she your daughter?" He asked, I started to giggle

"Oh god no, she's my sister. I'm too young to have a kid,"

"Oh gosh sorry, you just look older for your age."

"Not sure if I should take that as a compliment or hate" I joke with him, but I see he gets frazzled

"No, no I didn't mean it like that," he somewhat chuckled breaking the silence, "I meant that you look fit to have such a young k-oh god I'm sorry I'm putting my foot in my mouth."

I start laughing at the kid "I was only kidding. It's fine."

He laughs and wipes his sweaty palm "I'm terrible at first impressions," he explains but I smile at him, taking no offense.

A few moments past until all the little girls came running out. They're all laughing and saying goodbye to their dance instructor before Audrey running up to me and jumping into my arms.

"Bwidg did you see me in there?" I picked her up and put her on my hip

"Of course I did, you did amazing out there"

"I was wondering if we could go Pit Ball Palace." Pit Ball Palace was Audrey's new favorite place, it was a huge warehouse of just blow-up toys and ball pits for little kids.

"Audrey it's 9 in the morning, maybe after your nap later today,"

"But Bwidg, I want to go right now!" She whines, making everyone look over at us.

"Hey I work at Pit Ball... I could get you guys a deal if you come in today," James overhears us and helps me out. He has his little sister in hand while we both walk out of the door together.

She was now bouncing up and down my arms, I gave him a 'thanks a lot' look and he chuckled, "fine, but you have to make sure mom is okay with it." I looked over at James "I guess I'll see you later today," he and his little sister waved goodbye to us.

"Mommy, mommy! Bwridget said we can go to Pit Ball today!" Audrey runs into the house yelling for Taylor and learning how to lie.

She laughed, "Well Bridget didn't ask mommy did she?"

In defense, I put my hands up "Hey, don't ask me to take her to dance and then question when I can't say no to her"

"So mommy can we go? Bwridget's friend can get us a deal! Please mom!" Audrey keeps the begging going as I walked over to Niall greeting him good morning.

"Morning babe," I give him a kiss, he greats me back and heads to the fridge for orange juice

"Looks like sister Bridget is a pushover..." I gave him a smack on the shoulder