PUDDINNNN'

Sorry bout the wait uni-pups! Onto the story

After eating many many bags of those for some reason really good peanuts and A bottle of some sort of, maybe Indian alcohol I don't I don't pay attention to that shit, I finally got off the plane which I should totally either keep that one or get puddin' to buy me one cause that was awesome! Or just steal them more often.whatever works.

Walking jumping and running around Gotham felt like home but not home enough sadly, as I haven't found pudding yet which is really saddening. After searching all of Gotham, which took forever might I add, I finally found puddin' making some deal with a guy I couldn't see through the shadows. I waited at the entrance of the alleyway for puddin to come out and so I could follow him back to his new base, and yes I sound stalkerish I know.
After finally getting back the the base I jumped on his back yelling out "PUDDINNN' IM BAAAACKK" but joker being joker he had me pinned to the floor with a gun at my head before my sentence "yeesh paranoid in your old age puddin'?" Rolling my eyes I kissed him quickly then rolled out from under him heading towards we're I figured the kitchen was.

After grabbing some wine and a muffin I walked over to puddins chair a sat down taking a bite from my muffin.
"Harley why are you here I wanted you away for another 3 months"
"Ummmm well there's a very good reason behind that starting with a certain Edward Cullen..."

HEY GUYS!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I really don't have any ideas for the story so any suggestions are appreciated thanks for reading see you guys in my next chapter or in one of my other stories. Bye uni-pups!