"What now?" he asked seeing her strange behavior.

"Too much of cheese." She moaned.

"You only told me to order extra cheese for your pizza."

"I know but I can't eat this..."

"Just eat two slices and leave the rest." He cajoled.

"No. It's nauseating." She eyed the pizza in disgust.

"It's all just in your head. If you think you can eat then you will."

"I can't" she said stubbornly emptying her glass of juice.

"Didn't you tell me you feel like eating pizza?"

"Yes, I did but now I don't like it."

He sighed tiredly placing his slice back on his plate. "You sometimes behave worse than kids you know? It's really hard to deal with you, Madhu"

"Who asked you to deal with me?"

"Stop throwing your silly tantrums and eat" he scolded her.

"If you can't put up with my tantrums then shut up. And don't you dare scold me as if I'm five years old." her anger got to its peak and she threw her pizza slice at him.

"Behave" he hammered his fist hands on the dining table making her jump in fright. He closed his eyes and cursed himself in his head for snapping at her and scaring her. He didn't want her to fear of him as well. She hung her head down and pressed her hands together.

"Madhu, eat, please." He placed another slice on her plate. She pushed her plate little away like an errant child.

"You eat or you starve. I don't f**king care" he said, pissed and took big bites of his pizza. She sat there silently looking down at her hands placed on her lap, her lips pressed in a straight line to prevent the sob.

He swallowed his pride and said "Madhu, I am sorry." Still she refused to speak or look up at him. He could hear her soft whimper. He stood up from his chair abandoning his pizza and walked around to her side and stood behind her chair and placed his hands on her shoulder. "I said I am sorry." He kissed the top of her head and he tilted her up to see eyes red with tears. "God!" he groaned leaving her shoulders. He took two steps back and rubbed his face and dragged his hands through his hair to calm himself down.

He sat on the chair next to her and gently lifted her up from the chair and placed her on his lap. To his surprise she came without any protest. "Stop crying, now." he said softly holding on to his temper.

"Then stop being mean to me. It hurts." She said in a shaky voice as more tears made its way soaking down his shirt.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. If you don't want to eat pizza then don't. It's absolutely fine. I will cook something for you to eat."

Her cry died down and she just wrapped her hands around his neck and stayed quiet.

"What you would like to eat?"

"Anything." She whispered. He hates when he gets unclear answer from her.

"Be specific"

"Um... I will just have a glass of milk and go to bed. Thank you." she stood from his lap and walked to the kitchen to heat milk. He hates to see her upset but he knew he was the one most of the time upsetting her.

He followed her to the kitchen and leaning on the kitchen counter he gawked her every move like a hawk.

"Are you going to talk to me?" he asked.