Part 1

Part 1

Jay

________________________________________________________________________________

I Haven't had a normal life in 5 years.

Ever since then, i've become a monster every night. I don't remember that night much, but what I do remember changed my life.

I remember seeing this glowing blue substance in a container, and some weird people in suits carrying loads of the stuff into a truck. Being curious, little 8 year old me, I needed to figure out what was in there.

I regret that decision, so SO much.

One of the people spotted me sneaking up to them, and alerted the group that there was an intruder. Then i heard glass breaking, and my vision was blurred with a neon turquoise. I sank into darkness, and heard screams around me. I knew I was awake, but i couldn't see anything or control my body.

That's all I remember.

Ever since then, I've turned into a hulking black wolf every night.

Only 1 person knows about this, and thats my best friend Tiki. but he's got something similar. He can turn into a little dog whenever he wants to. But I'm different from him.

I'm a freak, a monster, and I hope Lola never finds out who I really am.

Because that's the end of me. Thats the end of everything.