Preference: Right Here Part 3

Start from the beginning

He made some noise but you could barely here cause he was biting a towel.

"Well shouldn't have punched the mirror that I always look in" you said taking the towel away from his mouth and applying a band aid around his middle finger and his index "I was just so....so...." He didn't know what to say "enraged" you answered for him.

"Yeah but I don't know why I'm usually cool about it I brush it off" he said.

You sighed and took a bandage wrap and started two wrap his 4 cut and bruised fingers.

"You may think your fine because that's what your allowing yourself to think but deep down inside its tearing you apart and it keeps building, building and building until you reach your breaking point and trust me everyone has one and when you finally reach it all hell can break loose things from days,weeks,months,years ago can come back with all the other pint up rage and you can cause some serious damage, trust me I know" you chuckled.

"So how do you prevent it?" He asked.

You shrugged "you can't you just gotta let it happen,sure there might be some damage done maybe not as much as you did there are levels to it but as long as in the end you end up ok and learn NOT to keep things pint up inside for to long you'll be fine" you smiled.

He smiled a little "thank you Y/n I don't know what'd I do with out you" he chuckled a little "probably walk around with a bleeding hand and upset" you answered.

"I need a girl like you, someone to calm me down and help me deal with stuff" he said.

"Eh nope I'm one of a kind" you smiled.

"But for the record, if I was your girl ,this type of stuff wouldn't happen, I'd never want anyone besides you,no one could come along that was better than you, I'd cherish every kiss every hug every moment I could have with you I'd be right here by tour side whenever you needed me til the end Or til you got tired of me and we'd-" you realized you were smiling at the thought of you and Vontae as a couple it couldn't be that bad, y'all definitely had more chemistry and more in common then he did with those other girls and you'd known each other for a while you were best friends, and you know what they say sometimes best friends make the best lovers.

You looked up at Vontae who was staring at you adoringly and you blushed looking away. "U-uh sorry for rambling" you chuckled nervously "no no don't be sorry, I enjoyed the little vision playing in my head of us being together while you talked" he said. "Oh.....you pictured what it'd be Like for us as a couple?" you asked shyly .

"Well it wouldn't be the worst idea. We've known each other for a while,we agree on a lot, your there for me for the most part as I am for you.....why not picture it,haven't you?" He laughed

"Just now and maybe a few other times but...." You trailed off.

"So you could see us together?" He said getting up and coming face to face with you. "....I mean its like you said it wouldn't be the worst idea" you blushed looking into his pretty brown eyes "your right it wouldn't be the worst idea, its the best one yet" he smiled you looked at him "really?" You asked smiling "yeah" he laughed.

"I think I like the idea don't you?" He asked and you nodded "so why not make it happen" he smiled your eyes grew wide "are you serious?!" You said.

He leaned in kissed your lips and that caught you off guard but it didn't take Long for you to kiss back and shortly after he disconnected your lips "I'm very serious" he chuckled you giggled "so let's make it official" you said "of course" he said.

"Under one condition" he said "and what's that?" You asked wrapping your arms around his neck as his hands went to your waist "stay true to what you said and never play me like those other ones did" he said.

And you kissed his nose "never" you said smiling. "Great cause you already know ima treat you right" he said picking you up and pretending to squeeze you making you laugh before he put you back down.

"Everything is gonna be just fine" he said.

And that was the final faze acceptance that everything was going to be alright.

A/N well all these turned out longer than I thought but oh well.

So which was the sweetest and which was the one that had you excited.

Is my writing boring ? Be honest please I won't get mad I just wonder