where are you now?

-another gay ship... well, they're cannon. Enjoy regardless. Mostly written from yuri's point of view-

-Yuri's point of view-

It's now been two months since the GP series ended. Victor has gone back to Russia and I'm alone again. I layed back on my bed and adjusted my glasses. I reached over to my side table and picked up my phone.

For the next hour, i spent scrolling through social media, trying to see what victor was up to. I stopped at afew posts of his and saw that he was mostly at his regular rink with yurio and the rest of the Russian skaters.

They all seemed happy that the season was over. Yurio was actually smiling in his photos.

I spoke with him a few days ago and he said that he was still happy that he beat jj, and me of course. Not that I'm upset. i got silver and victor was relatively happy with that.

Even though he and i said that we'd remain close even after he went back to Russia, i haven't heard from him in almost 3 weeks. He looks fine, but I'm still worried.

I smirked and thought back to a few months ago when the world still hated me for taking victor away from them.

Now the famous victor nikiforov has returned to the ice and everyone is happy again

...everyone but me. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the victor i grew up idolizing is back. But that dosen't change how i feel.

I miss him, i miss my victor. My friend. My coach... my lover.

Yes, i love victor. I always have. And he knows it too. I want him back. No, that sounds wrong. I need him back.

I sat up and turned my phone screen off. I locked out the window and smiled at a thought. What if i went to him, in Russia?

Would he be happy?

Would he let me stay with him?

Well, there was only one way to find out.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 17, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Victor Nikiforov x Yuri Katsuki जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें