His voice is like a crack of thunder after absolute silence, she shudders and his voice bounces off the tree's and boulders around him, and echoes around the empty forest. She nods, and closes her eyes. Harry still pins her hands above her head, blunt nails digging into her skin, and he uses his spare arm to unbutton her jeans, unzipping them and forcing them and her underwear off in one pull. He manages to kick out of his clothes in a matter of seconds, and he doesn't even try to get her ready, because he's absolutely buzzing. He forces her legs open slightly and positions himself between her legs, and slams in. He can hear her whimper and inhale, and he watching her bite her lip so hard it might bleed. 

"Hurts," She cries

"Good, pains good," 

Jade. Jade was the only person in the entire world that understood Harry, or tried to understand. She'd been there when he would get kicked to the floor and beaten until he ended up in hospital. She had been there when he finally stood up for himself, and almost killed the bully. She was the first "I love you" he'd ever heard. She was the first kiss he'd ever had, and she was the first fucking love, and definitely by far his last. He doesn't know why he was out here, and he doesn't know why he's about to allow himself to lose her forever, but if he doesn't, he'll probably kill himself. She rests her head on his shoulders, and he can feel her tears wetting his shoulders. He's relentless, and he knows it's a mixture of the adrenaline, anger and sexual pleasure that sets him off, because he only gets a good 7 or 8 thrusts in, before he shudders. He drops the hands that's pinning her arms down, and she tries to touch his face. 

"Harry, it's me, hey, look at me,"

Her cold hands cup his face, and she knows god damn well that no one touches his face, and then before he can stop himself, he can feel the burning in his palm, and he can see the look of utter horror and pain flash across her face. His heart leaps into his throat and he smiles, he fucking smiles. He slapped her, and maybe he slaps her again. 

"No one touches me," 

Harry's skin is on fire and his mouth is dry and he shouts at her, and he's shouting louder than he's ever had. It's such a rush, knowing that he just fucked her against a tree, the fact she's bleeding because of him, and the fact he's about to have his hands around her throat. He pushes her against the floor, the sound of leaves crushing under her, and his long, slender and pale fingers brush against her collarbones. He has managed to slide into a pair of boxers that he'd thrown next to him, and he places a knee on each side of her, crushing her arms, so she can't move. Both hands rest gently on the throat, and he leans down, kissing gently on the soft spot, right below where the Adams apple should be, if she were male. He bites down, the flesh warm and rough against his teeth and tongue. He doesn't bite for much longer, but he finds another spot, until almost her entire neck is covered in little bruises and bite marks. Harry's fingers trace the sides of her neck and she stares at him, with wide and watery blue eyes. Harry doesn't feel sorry, his mind is so blank and everything in his body is screaming at him, telling him to do it. So he does. His hands are vice tight around her throat, and he can feel her swallowing and he can feel the muscles constricting, trying to gasp for air. She's trying to cry out his name, her legs kicking and her body convulsing. She's crying and gasping, and Harry doesn't stop because the feeling he gets it almost as great as it gets. He watches her face as seconds pass. He watches colour drain from her face and lips and her blue eyes are starting to go dark, and her face is covered in her tears. She lets out two little whimpers, and weak attempts to get air in before she goes limp beneath him. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, and her chest basically collapses in on itself. Her skin is basically blue, her lips turning purple. Harry pushes down harder once more before he pushes himself off her. He leans against the tree, and stares at her naked body.