"And that's the point. You can't sleep in peace. You can't sleep without fear. You need someone by your side..."

"Am I a burden to you?"

"I never said you were a burden to me so don't put words in my mouth, Madhu" he warned her. He was at the edge of losing his calmness. He was trying his best to make her understand it was for her own good to consult a doctor but she wasn't helping him. "Look Madhu, you are so young and I want you healthy. If you keep having all these night terrors, claustrophobia, panic attacks... it will surely affect you pretty bad one day or the other." He took both her hands in his making her look up at him. "I'm sorry..." he whispered and pressed a kiss on her hand. She gave him a confused look wondering why he was feeling sorry. In fact it was her to feel sorry for not being more frank with him and for making things hard on him.

"I should have taken your fear issues a bit more serious and taken you to the doctor right after you told me about your sleep terror episode. Last night was like a wakeup call to me. If I want you happy and healthy I should do this with or without your consent. Now, go get ready. We are going to his clinic and finding a solution for this problem" he said and stood up leaving her hands. She stared at him blinking. He can't be for real.

"Rishab, you still love me?" she asked holding his hand stopping him from walking. She was still sitting on the couch looking up at him expectantly.

He smirked. "You are so stupid." He said teasingly. "If I hadn't then I wouldn't be showing this much interest on you."

"You could have simply said a "yes" you know?" she said rolling her eyes. At times she hates if her husband talks too much.

~~0~~

"So how long you two are friends?" Madhu asked Rishab who was driving the car.

"Since school days I know him. We are very close friends. Perks for being a nerd is you easily associate with another nerd. Sameer is one such person. Very studious. Very ambitious. Very professional. What else I can say about him?" Rishab wondered

"Is he dull and boring like you?" Madhu asked teasingly.

"Kind of" He shrugged.

"Then we better see some other doctor, please."

"I have already told him everything about you... so don't get surprised when he talks about your post-traumatic stress disorder." Rishab said in advance so that she won't pounce on him in front of his friend for telling him about her personal life. Rishab had already consulted his friend cum Doctor Sameer the very next day Madhu had told him about her being kidnapped when she was 7 years old and since then she was getting night terrors.

"Okay."

"He advised me to keep you happy and stress free... told me about few relaxation techniques..."

"So you were trying to be romantic with me in an attempt to keep me happy on doctor's advice?" she asked curiously.

He didn't reply but gave her a lopsided grin.

"You idiot!" she punched his gut with her fist mercilessly. "I thought you were changing all sweet."

"Ouch! It hurts, sweetie." He rubbed his stomach.

"Serves you right." She giggled

He took her hand from her lap and kissed her palm "For you I am changing." He agreed. He kissed her palm again before placing it back on her lap and focusing on driving. She blushed and smiled.

~~0~~

Rishab knocked at Sameer's cabin before entering in taking his wife's hand in his.

"Rishab" Sameer stood up from his chair and walked around his desk to give a man to man hug. "How are you, bud?"