She turns over on her back and looks at Lau with sleepy lustful eyes and bites her lips and say...

Jewel: so is this a massage or a "Massage" 😏😂 ?

Lau: oh belle its a massage. * lust words dripping from his 👄 lips* and I will be sure I "massage" u just right (laughs...sexy one)

He pulls down his boxers and climbs on top of her and rubs his erection up and down her kitty and starts to kiss her neck and shoulders while gripping her hips in a forceful hold. Than he start nibbling at her ear while her hands are on his back rubbing up and down. While near her ear he asks her...

Lau: You ready for Daddy?

Jewel : Hell yes!

Lau: gonna count to 3....one he sways his hips side to said rubbing against her two he goes up and down grinding against her kitty three he pull his hips back and thrust himself inside her and they both moaned....

Jewel: oh god....! She suddenly grabbed him by his nice plump ass with a squeeze that made him groan loud.

Lau: oh Shit! Damn girl! Uh...uh...*growling* Fuck you so damn tight oh god Fuck!

Jewel: ah...ah...uh! You so fucking thick Frigga! Oh my damn....shhhhhiiiittt!

He rolled his hips and kept hitting her spot over and over again...

Jewel: omg! Right there.... Ah ah ah ah ah! Yesssss! Faster!

He comes close to her face forehead to forehead. Sweating dripping from each others foreheads and body and oils all over them and the bed he comes back up to her face and hits her spot again "there bebe? " she grabs and scratch his atoms on each side of her and she screams with her head tilted back "yes! Fuck yes!"

(1hr later....)

Headboard hitting the wall over and over again....

Jewel's thoughts *damn this French Frigga got some stamina......like damn. My legs are gonna be paralyzed when this Frigga gets done oh god take me now! *

Laurent's thoughts*damn thus woman body is killing me oh god...the tightness got me all crazy I swear I can't stop...oh god help me.... oh Shit! I'm gonna pull a muscle...*

They did every position under the sun....The Elephant...The Back Door ....The Scissors...The Wtf (lol) etc....

(Another hour later)

Lau: oh god damn baby get on your stomach again ...

She turns on her stomach again and he leans down and start to lick from her ass to her kitty nice and slow up and down and sucking and biting. With her hands gripping the sheets and screaming and moaning while biting the pillow...

Jewel: oh my fucking god Frigga! Wtf! Uh! Omfg! Shit! Shit! Ah...ah!

Lau: Mmmm! U taste a good belle Mmmm! *lick* *suck* *nibble*

Soon he got finish eating her out he stood up and slapped her ass twice and eased his self back inside her and start fucking her again even harder and deeper .

Lau: Shiiiiiitttt!

*slap...slap....smack....bang....bang....bang....*

Jewel: oh shiiiitttt! Lauuuuuu!

Jewel/Lau: I'm Cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Shiiiitttttttttt!

He came all over her ass and back and collapsed on the side of her while she still was trying to breath while still on her stomach all sweaty and sticky....

Jewel: oh.....my.....god....damn...that was fucking awesome. Damn Frigga you an animal. Wtf was that....? Damn i certainly will prepare myself next time....lol

Laurent turned to her and breath out a long exhale of a wind and said...

Lau:*laugh* well u know French men are very high in sex as you say "can last when the morning come" *smirking* and u welcome I see all the tension during the massage you needed this more than anything....right? Oh and it will be a next time....but first lets get in the shower and get clean and then sleep.

Jewel:*laughs* yea something like that sexy...and okay lets take a shower frenchy

He carried her to the bathroom and they took a nice shower and the sheets were changed and as they lay in the dark with nothing on under the covers Lau says to Jewel...

Oh and btw ion done with you belle *smiles* 😏so get some rest...

Jewel:oh god help me 😫

All done hope yall like it....

Comment and vote below 👇

J'✌❤