break up make up part 1

Yn p.o.v

Today pnb rock is suspose to be coming home from his 3 month tour ... But tbh with you I'm not happy with 2 days ago i was on snapchat looking at snaps then i click on my baby's snap story and i see him feeling kissing on some bitch..... I was gonna say something to him over the phone but he didn't answer so when he come in this house I'm finna get buck on his ass..

So after while i was just chillin on the couch and i started to hear keys jingle so i hopped up out my seat standing looking at the ready for him to come in the house.

"Hey baby i missed your cute ass" he says to y/n trying to kiss but she moved away.

"Baby what's wrong" he asked as she walked away and sat on the couch.

"Why you do this to me rock why you wanna hurt i did nothing to you" y/n said on the edge of crying he just looks at her confused.

"Baby what are you talking about i did nothing wrong i love you" he says looking at her trying to touch her but y/n gets up and run upstairs as he follows

"You know what you did I'm tired of you lying rock you always lie to me just tell me the truth i saw your snapchat story I saw you touching on that bitch what do she that i don't" y/n said as she started crying

"Baby it was a mistake ok I'm sorry you my word i love you your my everything it was a slip up i was drunk and she asked me to dance". Y/n looked up at him calm but still a little mad but at him.

"You know what if meant what you said you have never did it to me i loved you pnb rock and you just gonna treat me this way I'm done bye". With those las words y/n grab her keys ran down the stairs to her car and drove...

Pnb rock p.o.v

It's been 2 days since i saw baby y/n she was pretty heated about that snapchat thing but i told her i would never do that again but she left i miss her i need to see her she tweaking she not answering none of my calls or text idk what's gonna happen after this i need to make it up to her........

Tbc part 2 coming soon😘💯