We all race out of the Great Hall, Harry in the lead. All the Gryffindors burst out of the main doors. "Go on Harry!" Seamus and Neville say. "How fast is it Harry?" Hermione asks.

All the Gryffindors crowd around Harry as he mounts the broom. He takes off, cheering the whole time. After 15-20 minutes, he comes back down. "Wow that's a fast broom." He says.

We all laugh. "Alright everyone, the train will be here soon. Time to finish packing." Percy Weasley says. All the Gryffindors file back inside, and head up to their common room.

Neville and I head to ours. I whisper the password and we go inside.

I tap my trunk with my wand and all my clothes come flying out of my closet. They fold themselves and land neatly in my trunk. I put all of my most prized possessions in my handbag. After collecting my items from the bathroom, I place them in my trunk and snap it shut.

I wave my wand to check and see if anything else of mine is left in here. The only two things that come flying to me are my family picture and mum's journal. I stick them in my handbag and levitate my trunk. After making sure it's downstairs, I go to Neville's.

"Hey Nev, you almost packed?" I ask once I get into his room. He looks up from his bed with a small smile. "Hey, hey love. What's wrong?" I ask him, coming to sit by him. He shakes his head. "Nothing princess. I just hate this leg. It limits to what all I can do." He says sadly.

"Well Nev, you wanna see something?" I ask him. He nods. Just like I did in my room, I wave my wand and all his clothes come flying out of his closet. They fold themselves and float neatly into his trunk.

I wave my wand one more and everything else in his room fly's into the trunk as well. His eyes widen at my actions. "Bloody hell." He says, causing me to laugh. I walk over and snap it shut before levitating it downstairs beside mine. "Let's head down to the station yeah?" Neville says. I nod and he grabs his crutch.

When we get to the stairs, I go down first so he can take his time. After he gets down, we head down the stairs. The others meet up with us as we exit the castle. The six of us, plus Dean and Seamus, head down to the station.

~~

After a little walk, we all get to the station. We all leave our trunks and board the train. I run ahead and look for an empty compartment and after four full compartments, I finally find an empty one. "Guys! Over here!" I say.

My friends come over and we all get into the compartment. I sit between Neville and the window. Rigel is across from us smiling at me. I give him a weak smile and he frowns at me.

After a good 30 minutes of silence Seamus looks at me. "Hey Joe, why didn't you and Rigel tell us you lived with a werewolf?" Seamus asks suddenly. I sigh and Dean kicks Seamus in the shin.

"It's not really something that comes up in certain conversations." I say sadly. Neville puts an arm around me. "P-please don't t-treat me any-y d-different." I say, starting to cry. "Bloody hell. Shut up Seamus. You made her cry." Ron says protectively.

I stand up. "I'll see you guys later." I say as I get up to leave. "No Joe stay." Dean says. I shake my head. Hermione opens the door for me and I smile weakly. Once I get out of the compartment, I turn right and look for another empty compartment.

The whole time I'm looking for a compartment, tears are falling down my face. Suddenly, someone pulls me into a compartment. I turn around and gasp. "Tabby?" ( I ask. She nods and smiles at me. "How have you been Jay?" She asks me.

I shrug. "Okay I guess." I say. She frowns. "Uh huh. Girl I know you. What's up?" She asks. I sigh and we sit down on the seats. "Everyone knows that my dad is a werewolf. They probably think I'm one too. Plus, since Sirius is out of Azkaban now, I fear that Rigel's going to leave me. I know it's selfish but he's like my brother and I don't want to lose h-him." I say.

A new set of tears fall and I wipe them away.

"Your strong Jay. I know that you can get through this." Tabby says. I nod and she pulls me into a hug. The whole train ride we enjoy each other's company and catch up.

"So, got any boy in your life Tabby?" I ask suddenly. She blushes. "EEPP!! WHO IS IT?" I squeal. She shrugs. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." She says shyly. I groan. "No fair!! I'm your best friend so I should have the right to know." I say sassily.

She opens her mouth to speak but shuts it again when the train stops. We both stand up and hug. "Promise you'll write this summer?" I ask, hopeful. She smiles and nods. "Always." She says in response. I get my bag and give her one more hug before getting off the train.

"Joesy!" Someone calls. I turn and see Neville. I run over to him and pull him into a hug. When we break apart he leans down and pulls me into a kiss. After a couple seconds I pull away. "I'll see you next year? Or sometime this summer?" Neville asks.

I nod. "Yeah. Write to me okay?" I ask. He nods. I give him another hug before leaving his side to find dad. "Joscylene!" Dad's voice says. I look around and spot him coming towards me. Rigel is trailing behind him. "Ready to go?" He asks me. "Yeah. I've said bye to Neville so let's go."

We go through the barrier and dad leads us to the fire place. He looks around for muggle's before telling me to get in first. "Here princess." He says, handing me a bag of floo powder. I take a handful and throw it down. "Lupin Cottage!" I say. The green flames engulfed me and I'm whisked away.

When I open my eyes I see I'm in our living room. I pull my trunk out from behind me and head over to the stairs so I can go to my room. After getting up the stairs, I push my door open. I set my trunk down and let Lily out of her cage.

She flies around and I open my window so she can stretch her wings. 20 minutes later I have all of my stuff unpacked. The only things left in my trunk are my school supplies.

I set my wand on my desk and flop onto my bed. "What a year." I whisper to myself.

~~~

And there you have it! End of book three!!

xoxo Potterhead0227