Justin&Ariana

Prologue
*Ariana PoV*

I bit my lip and sighed. I could not help but be nervous. When I agreed to do this, I didn't think it through.
It now dawn on me what this means. I will be stuck on a tour bus, with Justin and Selena for 6 WHOLE MONTHS.
What is worse, the heart break I feel every time I looked at them. How I wish it me in Justin's arms, and the one he would be kissing and whispering loving things to.
I climb up the tour bus steps, slowly. Dreading each one. The first thing I saw, when I walked in, Justin and Selena cuddled up on the couch. My stomach twisted. I clear my throat, and they look toward me. "Ariana!"
Justin exclaimed. He set Selena down on the couch, and ran over to me.
He grab me up in his strong arms, and spin me around. I laugh, and feel so at home. .
Justin put me down, much to my disappointment. "How are you?! How have you been?! I haven't seen you in a while!" He went on, eyes twinkling. I smile at him.
"I've been fine Justin, you?" I say quietly. "Amazing! I couldnt be better!" He says, glancing back at Selena and smiling widely. My heart sinks, and I want to cry, but I keep my smile right on my face. "I'm glad to hear it," I whisper. "Now tell me about you! What's been happening? Anyone special in your life?" he winked.
Why would he ask that? 'Yes' I thought, but he doesn't love me. "No," I say simply.
"Well that is to bad, you're a beautiful girl, Ari, I'm surprised no one has snapped you up yet." I blush.
Selena cleared her throat. "Ariana, im sure you have met Selena," Justin says, not asking. I nod.
"Yes, she and I have met, before," I say quietly. Selena stood and walk over to me.
"Hello Ariana. Its nice to see you," She smiles. I knew it was sincere, but it didn't change my feelings.
"You to," I fake smile back. "This is going to be great! I've have my best friend and my girlfriend, all under one bus," Justin smiles cheekily. "YEAH, great." I groan inwardly. 6 whole months. 6 whole months I cant believe this. They sit and flirt Selena is playing with his hair why he talks softly to her, they do in for a kiss.. "Ermm I, I'm going to bed." I say they both turn around and look at me blankly "oh ok good to see you again, I have missed you." Justin says. I get up I feel tears start to Flood my eyes I can't really see but I don't want to make a sound. I walk into my little room and sit on the edge of my bed it is quite a small room, it's very simple a bed, a side desk and a word robe joint into the wall. My heart is broken it feels like someone has stuck a knife into it then twisted it. Uhh what am I going to do, I mean Selena is so nice and pretty and kind and she has the hottest lovely boyfriend possible.. I wish I was her

Sorry it's short but if you LiKEEE I will up date// NO HATE// please--

*justinPoV*

I don't know what to do I like them both uh. Uh my head is constantly spinning round and round. I can't love to people at once, I thought I was over Ariana but when I saw her today in the first time in I while, I realised I really was not. Then there is Selena she is amazing but I don't know if we are going last 6months together non stop I mean I have don't it before with Ariana and that was 9 months we has a amazing time but we where not going out I just don't know anymore. Least I will always have my believers. I am lying on my back in bed, I can't sleep I probably should because I have a lot todo tomorrow bit I can't stop thinking about Ariana, What Is Wrong With Me I have a girlfriend. I desiderata to get up to clear my head I walk into what you could call the kitten area we are driving through the night tonight because we are already running late. I look up to see Ariana looking out of the window she looks sad. "Hey" I whisper she jumps "oh hey" she smiles weakly. I realise I am only in my boxers so I go through and put my joggers on. I sit down next to her "what's wrong" I ask "nothing" "well clearly I need to tell you something" I say " I think I am in" I get cut off Selena come out of her own room "what going" to she says tiredly she looks half asleep "can't sleep" Ariana says "same" I say "ok well have fun with that I am going back to bed" I smile at her as she walks away. "we can talk about it later, probably should be going to bed now" I say "ok" I get up and start to walk out the room "look Ariana it is really good to see you again I have missed you" She smiles weakly I go to bed I mange to sleep after a while.

*Ariana PoV*

I don't know what Justin meant last night but it was probably nothing I get up and go and have beak fast. I can eat when we arrive but I am pretty hungry now so I pour my self a bowl of cereal and sit down. I am half way through it when Justin walks in "hey" he says with a croaky, sleepy voice, it's really hot. "hey" I say he gets cereal and sits down to he is staring at me smiling I relive I must look like such a mess I am wearing leggings, a big hooding and my hair in a high bun, no makeup.... "what?" i say grinning too "nothing" he stops staring then he glares at his cereal like he has seen a dead fly In it "what wrong" I ask he looks up "nothing, just thinking" he says "oh ok where is Selena" in bed still I think"he says I don't know what I would have done if they shared a bed probably go mad would not be able to sleep. The bus grinds to a stop. my left over milk nearly goes every where "guess we are here" I say hearing all the screaming fans "haha that the believers for you, got to love them" Justin says a sad smile comes on to my face I wish I could have fans like that. Justin looks at me in a concerned way "you ok, it's just since you came you have been really quite and we have not really talked, have I done something wrong?" "no.. no you haven't it does not matter I think Selena is up I should probably let you to get on, need to get ready anyway." I walk out before he can say anything else. we spend the morning meeting fans, doing signings. Most people want Justin though. I have been avoiding him all day he keeps looking at me in a strange way but I just ignore him. Selena has her own thing to do tonight so it will just be me and Justin in the bus.. great
I am really tired after the concert I sit on the sofa drifting of when Justin walks in "hey can we talk now?" he says "Yeah whatever" "I have a problem" "what is it?" I ask dread fills me from head to toe "I love to people" my heart stops WHAT!!! "Ermm ok but Selena?" "I don't know I like her a lot but I don't think it could work, then there you. I have none you forever when we where recording that cd I just realized how much I like spending time with you, I have been so exited about this tour, seeing you I can't get you of my mind" his face has gone serious he looks thoughtful. I can't believe what I am hearing he can't love me Selena, I would rather he broke my heart then hers, its not her fault "Justin..I....I" The he kisses my it feels like fireworks are going of around me. he runs his hands through my hair. I feel his tung searching through my mouth. I pull away "no Justin we.. we can't" I feel tears fill up my eyes I run to my cabin I turn around he has his head in his hands he knows this was wrong. he just cheated on Selena! A surge of guilt spread over my body. what am I going to do.

///Shortt hope you like only the start\\
///comment\\\please read//\comment//\\suggestions?//\\NO HATE//