"Oh God," she whimpered. "Roman... That feels so good."

Roman's only response was a slow, wicked growl. While Kristen continued stroking herself, his finger moved in the opposite direction to her cl*t, circling it tenderly with his finger as he continued to feast on her breasts. Her internal muscles clenched around it, grabbing hold and pulling him in. His finger curved just right as he moved it inside of her. She would've been embarrassed by the sucking sounds her sex was making if the shit hadn't felt so damn good.

Kristen twisted and writhed beneath him, her cries growing louder. Roman leaned up to her and began kissing her again, thrusting his tongue in and out of her mouth in rhythm with his roving finger, which was now moderately moving in and out of her while she held herself open for him. His moans mingled with hers while their hands lightly brushed against one another as they fondled her flesh.

Roman broke the kiss and trailed his lips down her body, eagerly going to her p*ssy. Looking up at her, he pushed her hand out the way and replaced it with his mouth, tasting her. Sitting upright, Kristen gripped the covers with the tips of her fingers and arched her back, her mouth opening wide with desire. She opened her eyes and looked down at him, watching him watch her. It felt like the earth had stopped moving; like time was standing still.

"I love the way you taste," he whispered. "I'm fucking addicted."

"Roman," she moaned.

Kristen placed her arms behind her and balanced herself as she lifted her hips off the bed to meet his punishable mouth. Her hips began wildly moving up and down as she felt herself nearing her orgasm. Roman moaned his approval and began licking and fingering her faster. Kristen looked down at him. His eyes were closed, under the spell of her taste.

"Rom... Roman... Ro-Roman... Rom..." The last syllable of his name was interrupted by her scream.

Kristen violently erupted, her body trembling and shaking as her warm honey poured into his mouth. Roman slapped her hard on the ass and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her clit throbbed and pulsated and she braced her body, willing herself to be still. She didn't want to move away from his lips. They were... Fuck. What a beautiful way to say hello.

Roman momentarily removed himself from her cavern and stood up, smiling wickedly at her as he removed his shirt, shoes, and jeans. Not stopping to take a breath, Kristen pounced on him, sucking his neck, biting his shoulders, running her nails over his chest, and licking his stomach. She eased her way down to his briefs and ran her hand over his impressive erection. She stuck her tongue out and ran it along the length of his print.

Roman gasped and took her chin in his hand, lifting it up to look into her eyes. "You don't have to-"

"I want to," she said, tenderly looking up at him.

Roman looked at her for a moment; then placed his hands at his sides, in full submission.

Placing her hands at the sides, Kristen slowly pulled Roman's briefs down, her eyes appreciatively zeroing in on his large package. This was the first time she'd viewed it close-up and it was more than worth the wait. Innocently, she looked at Roman and felt her skin burn at the eagerness in his eyes. It was her turn now. She was in full control. She just hoped she was able to please him as much as he'd pleased her.

Looking back at his penis, Kristen ran her hand along the length, slowly. She wrapped her fingers around it and firmly stroked him. Roman's breath caught in his throat and she immediately became wet again. Fuck. She never knew pleasuring a man could turn her on so much. The power she felt as she heard his breathing increase urged her on in the most visceral way. The more she stroked, the harder he got and the longer it seemed to grow. She softly moaned at the visual of the liquid streaming from the tip. She wanted to taste him.

Kristen licked her lips and looked up at Roman again. His eyes were tightened with desire and intense as he watched her. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip, trailing her tongue around the purple knob in agonizing, slow circles.Roman groaned and put his fingers in her hair. She licked her lips again, savoring the sweet, salty taste. She licked the tip once more. Then again and again. Then, she opened her mouth and placed it over his length, sucking. She slid as far as she could down to the base and came up again, breathing through her nose. She felt so greedy it was hard to pace herself but she rememberedwhat Joy always said.

Go slow at first; breathe through your nose and payattention to his responses.

She had no idea what she was doing but what Joy had told her seemed to be working.

Working him with her mouth, Kristen looked up at Roman. His hand left her hair to caress her face as he stared down at her. Kristen increased the speed and pressure of her mouth and his eyes rolled to the back of his head and closed. He tilted his head back, releasing an intoxicating moan every now and again.

Kristen opened her mouth wider and took him further in, moaning softly.

"Fuck," Roman gasped.

His hips began moving against her and Kristen took that as incentive to take even more of him in and increase her speed once again. She put one hand to his member and the other to his sack (another Joy adage) and moved them in formation with her mouth. He got even harder and she groaned.

"Baby," Roman grunted. "Baby... Fuck! Stop. Stop, stop, stop."

He pulled back and Kristen's mouth released him with a pop. She dazedly looked up at him. Her voice was deep and raspy as she spoke. "What's wrong?"

Roman wiped perspiration from his lip and forehead and weakly grinned down at her. "You keep going and I won't last much longer."

Her eyebrows creased as she frowned. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all." He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up, heatedly kissing her.

Kristen gasped as he pushed her down on the bed and hovered over her.

"But I need to be inside you. I've been needing this all day." He softly kissed her. "All fucking day."

Kristen opened her mouth to protest. She was dying to get on top and see what that position was like. But then Roman pushed himself inside of her and all was forgotten. Kristen threw her legs around his hips and gripped his back, giving herself over completely to his masucline power.