"Aren't you worried...because it's illegal?" Nanashima said.

"Never-mind that," Serinuma's words ligered in the air as her head hung low.

"Serinuma?"

She stood up as a dark shadow hung over her face.

suddenly she looked up with inspiration and determination,"We must do everything in our power to help find our friend! Nothing is more important then to find Shinomiya!"

"RIGHT!" They all cheered.

"So what should we do?" Nanashima asked.

"First we must follow up on where that scarf was found. We ask anyone there if they've seen our friend showing picture of shinomiya-kun. But we have to stay clear of the patrolling cops in that area, we don't want them to get suspicious of us or get the wrong idea." Mustumi said.

"Got it," Igarashi and the others said.

"I have an idea too," Serinuma said,"Ever since Shinomiya was taken from my room, I will search for uncovered clues that the cops might of looked over,"

"That sounds like a good idea," Nishima said,"Well then, I'll assist you Serinuma,"

"Oh thank you that's wonderful," Serinuma said in awe.

On a camera pictures had been taken of the high school students as a man sitting in an undercover police car parked just outside of Nishima's home.

"So...the kids wanna play detective aye? How typical," Agent Moriyama said sitting inside of his uncover police car.

Name: Agent Tohru Moriyama

Age: 36

Height: 6'2

Rank: Surveillance/uncover op.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

"So...why are we keeping taps again?"

why are we keeping taps again?"